Puppet show lantern trouble

[Post New]by KilesGrrl on Jul 5, 16 10:31 PM
Have read thru the entire forum & tried turning off full screen, turning off custom cursor, exiting the cart, exiting the game, starting over (3 times, with different player names), uninstalling game, reinstalling game, etc., etc.

Am running on a MacBook Pro, so couldn't try running the game as Administrator as one poster suggested.

So very disappointed! All I want is to finish the game I purchased. Has anyone got new ideas?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Puppet show lantern trouble

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 6, 16 3:14 PM
Howdy there KilesGrrl,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to bring this up and starting a new thread since the Tech thread is locked at the moment due to inactivity. I apologize that there's been some trouble with playing this game and I'm sorry to hear that the help guides and forums so far haven't been able to get this game working properly.

When a technical issue occurs, we will generally encourage taking a look at our help articles. However, since it sounds like you've taken quite a few steps yourself to fix this issue, I'd like to recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, what system you are playing the game on, and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. Our Reps can provide the specialized support that the forums are unable to provide using that information, and they are always glad to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue about this game, I'm going to lock this thread and create a new Technical Thread in this game title's forum page for future tech issue posts. If anyone comes across any glitches or problems in the future while playing this game, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: