jhack
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

luxor bundle pack

[Post New]by jhack on Jul 5, 16 10:48 PM
I've had it for years, it always worked fine. I had my DSL upgraded to Uverse High Speed. Now the bundle pack comes up with a very dark screen, that is continually jumping. unable to play, I tried to delete it and reinstall but no luck. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 3:18:08 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:luxor bundle pack

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 6, 16 3:44 PM
Howdy Everybody,

I wanted to just step in here to remind everybody of the Forum Rules before we discuss the technical issue in this post. Specifically, I wanted to remind everybody of:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We definitely appreciate everybody posting to talk about our games, and we ask that to protect the privacy of yourself and others, that all posts do not have private information in them, especially personal emails or true names. By following these rules, we all protect each others' privacy and help create an easily accessible and friendly place for all of us to discuss games.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some trouble with the game displaying properly. The Forum Moderation Team absolutely understands wanting to post about an experienced technical issue and when one crops up, we generally recommend taking a look at our Help Pages as they are the quickest way to get assistance for technical issues in our games.

In this particular instance however, I would like to recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, and they're always happy to help.

We also ask that all technical issue posts made by the community be in the specific technical issues thread. This helps us out by allowing us to track trends and provide a quick place to discuss fixes or troubleshooting steps for common troubles with a specific game. So, we would like to request that for future tech problems about this bundle pack, post to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Luxor Bundle Pack here

Since this appears to be about a technical issue, I'd like to lock this discussion so that future posts can be written to the above thread. Thanks everybody for your patience and understanding, and if there are any questions, feel free to get in contact with a Moderator via PM.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 3:45:37 PM PST

Go to: