pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Delightfully surprised at this wonderful Match 3 game

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Feb 11, 10 9:04 PM
I rarely buy Match 3 becaude I find them too repetive or the advaced levels too difficult with a timer. So, when I played the demo and found a relaxed mode, I purchased the game. The added option of building a garden, and the slide tiles takes away from the same old boring match 3.
Thank you to the developers for this game. I will be playing it over and over when I want to relax.
I found I had built the garden half way through the game and wished there were more upgrades or perhaps more exepensive items to purchase to replace exisiting items in the garden.
All in all a wonderful time was had by everyone in my family.
Merci pour ce jeu de charme!

Edited on 02/11/2010 at 9:05:22 PM PST

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Feb 12, 10 4:29 AM
sorry... didn't realize this was in a forum, so I can find the name for myself...

Edited on 02/12/2010 at 4:34:54 AM PST

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Feb 12, 10 4:32 AM
double sorry, double post!

Edited on 02/12/2010 at 4:35:20 AM PST

dmekersa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Delightfully surprised at this wonderful Match 3 game

[Post New]by dmekersa on Feb 12, 10 9:03 AM
Yes, as this is not obvious, the game is : Geisha The Secret Garden.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Feb 21, 10 9:21 PM
pugmom2 wrote:I rarely buy Match 3 becaude I find them too repetive or the advaced levels too difficult with a timer. So, when I played the demo and found a relaxed mode, I purchased the game. The added option of building a garden, and the slide tiles takes away from the same old boring match 3.
Thank you to the developers for this game. I will be playing it over and over when I want to relax.
I found I had built the garden half way through the game and wished there were more upgrades or perhaps more exepensive items to purchase to replace exisiting items in the garden.
All in all a wonderful time was had by everyone in my family.
Merci pour ce jeu de charme!

I also find it very relaxing! I have played Match 3 and found them the same. Very glad I purchased this game also!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Delightfully surprised at this wonderful Match 3 game

[Post New]by jkuci on Apr 30, 10 8:34 AM
Me, too. I did the demo and was so engrossed in the playing that I was shocked when the time was up. I had to buy it. Its not a traditional match 3 at all - there is the tetris and drop tile aspects that make it compelling. The music and the ability to buy objects are additional plusses. And it has a relaxed play mode. Happy gaming!

Edited on 04/30/2010 at 8:35:51 AM PST

Go to: