why it become so difficult .

[Post New]by pougne on Jul 6, 16 5:05 AM
hi,
sorry for my bad english. I'm french - 54 years old and I don't practice anymore.

I enjoyed this game since the last utpdate.

Before this, the arena was "free" of life so that you can try without losting heart. Another disapointment is you now earn only 25 gold insteas of 45 when you use "crazy roll".

I just begin the 4th world and it is too difficult, and get no enjoy. So I leave this game....

What a grat dedeption !
Isa from France.

Re:why it become so difficult .

[Post New]by Geoff_lostislsuk on Jul 10, 16 7:17 PM

Edited on 07/11/2016 at 10:55:54 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 11, 16 11:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to hop in here real fast to first of all say thank you, pougne for taking the time to write and let us know how you feel about the most recent update. I am sorry that the experience in this game could be better for you. We always try to release games and content that are fun and exciting for all players and it sounds like your experience could be better. I want to assure you that the Forum Moderation Team continues to advocate for all of our players and provide suggestions, experiences, and feedback to the appropriate teams.

I also wanted to hop in here and say that while we appreciate talking about our games with one another, I do want to take a moment to remind everybody to follow our Forum Rules while doing so, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following the rules, we help encourage a family friendly and easily accessible community to talk about games in.

Thank you all for your understanding.

bfgIlinalta

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 12, 16 8:43 AM
pougne - your English is better than my French language which, by necessity, I practice every day.

Many of us got through the 4th world, slow and steady wins the race. I am hopeful the 5th world, when it arrives, will be challenging but lots of fun. So, maybe do a bit each day. Help is always here in the forum.

Bon chance.

[Post New]by pougne on Jul 17, 16 11:12 AM
Thanks to bfgIlinalta and mpendo for their answers.

I try every day to perform a little in the last world (5th).
When I wrote my first post, I was desapointed at the very beginning.
But now, I do my best, and take time to enjoy and don't take care of difficulties. I'ts not a race, neither an "exam". That's the way to see theese kind of games.

Have a good night.

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 11:14:13 AM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 17, 16 11:50 PM
pougne - I'm so glad you decided to stay playing this game. It is fun, 4th World not so much. Look to forum for strategies as to how to get the many fireflies you will need.

Cheers

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jul 20, 16 4:04 AM
Well done pougne!! You're absolutely right, it's definitely not a race!

Pooh_Bah
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Pooh_Bah on Aug 4, 16 2:03 PM
My philosophy , , , play until I use up all my lives, then take a break. Meanwhile go back to level 2 and collect more coins, sell extra resources for coins, and play Arena for coins, so that I can then buy powerups I need to beat difficult levels.

Go to: