Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Finding Sean

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 12, 10 4:09 AM
Does Sean find you or do you have to go back to Yuckersville and keep looking for him? (Xurantunich)

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Finding Sean

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 12, 10 8:57 PM
The answer which I found for myself, is that Sean will eventually find you after a slight lull in the game.

[Post New]by missjaye81 on May 16, 10 7:16 PM
There's a huge lull for me right now...Evangeline asked me to make 400 cases of truffles, and one includes Honduran Cacao, which I can't get to....and no one has sent me any telegrams and i'm wasting money and losing inventory! Help if you can!

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on May 16, 10 7:52 PM
missjaye81 wrote:There's a huge lull for me right now...Evangeline asked me to make 400 cases of truffles, and one includes Honduran Cacao, which I can't get to....and no one has sent me any telegrams and i'm wasting money and losing inventory! Help if you can!

uh oh, are you *sure* ? If you're at the quest I think you're at (Evangeline wants the 4 different truffles, 100 of each delivered to the shop in Cuba for which you'll receive that shop-it's called "Cuban Retail" in your quest folder), you don't need Honduran cocoa for that. You need 100 Cameroonian Dark Truffles (doualan cocoa, saffron); 100 Blended Varietal Pumpkin Truffles (pumpkin, peruvian, colombian, nutmeg) and 100 Peruvian Cardamom&Nutmeg Truffles (peruvian, nutmeg, cardamom) and 100 of a recipe of your own design. Peruvian cocoa is in Lima, Colombian cocoa is in Bogota.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by Ash_baby24 on Aug 22, 12 1:22 PM
So I have to wait until Sean finds me... then Hounduras will unlock? Cause I can't move on until I retain ownership of the Cuban shop & have Evangeline's endorsement!

Oh and I read somewhere in here, that sesame seeds are found in Tangiers? If that's true, where in Tangiers are they located?

Shelbot77
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Shelbot77 on Jun 9, 13 12:42 AM
The sesame seeds are located at the market in Tangiers. As far as finding Sean, I after a paying the lady, to go "fetch" him and bring him back to you, I never got the message, but after traveling a month or so I went back to the X place that I can't pronounce, and she said something to the effect of I believe this is who you are looking fot, and there stood Sean. I hope that helped some.

123Deano
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 123Deano on Oct 7, 14 7:04 PM
Why does it take so long for Sean to be returned to the ruins, and the unlock of Honduran Cacao? When you pay the $1million ransom for Sean, it seems like it takes forever to get the message that Sean is returned. The last time I played the game, it took from 10/28/1957 until 01/07/1959 to get the message toog get him.
Why is there such a long lull in the game at this point?

Go to: