haunted legends the iron mask ce

[Post New]by klinelantz on Jul 6, 16 1:24 PM
this game cannot be played if you have windows 10 it downloads but comes up with an error message when you try to play and you lose your money

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:haunted legends the iron mask ce

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Jul 9, 16 4:17 PM
I have Windows 10 and have not had the issue that you speak of. Contact Big Fish customer service. This has happened to me on other games and I have received a refund.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:haunted legends the iron mask ce

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 10, 16 1:16 PM
Howdy klinelantz,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has been giving some trouble in Windows 10. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included a few that might help out in this situation:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Windows 10

If this issue continues, then I agree with Jujube2010, getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report will allow us to provide more help for this issue. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: