Moscow - Level Help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Moscow - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 16 9:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Moscow. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Moscow posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

I hope you enjoy the city!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Moscow - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 16 9:49 AM
Existing Moscow threads:

Moscow, Level 47

Edited on 07/18/2016 at 1:43:29 PM PST

[Post New]by ZenPainter on Jul 10, 16 11:05 AM
I am having trouble with Moscow 66-1. Any ideas? I rarely get enough brown gummies to break into the center box.

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 11:24:09 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 12, 16 2:58 PM
Hi ZenPainter,

Welcome to the Forums. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Moscow, Level 66-1. I can definitely see how this level can be tricky.

After playing through this level I was unable to recreate the brown gummy issue mentioned. To get through this level I found that it works best in the beginning to be mindful of your moves. By creating larger matches with 4 or 5 gummies, this helped to not only create boosts, but add gummies to fill the color blockers. You will find that once a couple of color blockers go off, it makes it easier to fill the rest of them on the board. Once I took care of the notes in the middle of the board with the help of the color blockers, I then used the remaining amount of moves to obtain the resource level requirement.

If you find that you are still having issues or a lack of brown gummies, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the appropriate teams to help fine tune them. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Foxy12345
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy12345 on Sep 17, 16 8:15 AM
Stuck on level 113 can't get enough blues to fill center

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 16 1:17 PM
Hi Foxy12345,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Moscow, Level 113. What I found helped was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes and bomb boosts. These can be created by combining four of the same color or a certain combination of five. By creating these boosts and having them go off, it helped fill the color blocker in the middle. Once the color blocker goes off, the remaining moves can be used to clear the rest of the tiles.

If you find that you continue to experience issues moving forward, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. If you are on the mobile device, please refer to the help article in my previous post.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 10, 16 11:27 AM
Level 47 - 5 lives later there have never been enough either pinks or yellows to blow either of the blockers and now that the developers saw fit to change the action of shovels on blockers you cannot clear the side panels. No chance of lightnings because of the stickies either. What is the solution??

threeds
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by threeds on Apr 6, 17 10:58 AM
level 47 here too.. don't see any way to do this without spending lots of coins, if even then.. might have to just go play other cities with my travel points

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 7, 17 8:39 AM
Hi Trav3lbird and threeds,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Moscow, Level 47. We understand that levels can be challenging, yet we do want to ensure that they are attainable for players. While I was able to clear the souvenir in the middle portion of the board, I found it difficult to get the color blockers to fill on the left and right side of the board. I've gone ahead and brought the attention of this level once more to the teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums.

If there is some trouble creating a Lightning Bolt Boost to help clear the board and provide gummies to fill the color blockers, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Cedarwood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Cedarwood on Sep 23, 17 12:21 AM
Moscow 111 having lots of trouble managed to do it once but but there is not enough yellow and blues it’s the only one left then I get my passport
Wish I could use a freeze bomb on it and having to do it twice More is mind blowing wondering what the third one wants you to collect

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 23, 17 2:47 PM
Hello Cedarwood,

I'm sorry there's been trouble completing Moscow, Level 111, Architect and Master Builder. The dual objectives of detonating the yellow Color Blockers and collecting enough blue hats do make this level incredibly tricky. I'm happy to explain what helped me beat the second and third parts of this level.

I focused solely on making Lightning Bolts . This took a lot of strategic planning. When you first enter the level, before you make any moves, check the board to see if a Lightning Bolt can be easily made within the first one or two moves. If it can't, exit the level. As long as you haven't made a move yet, you won't lose a life. This will allow you start out on a strong foot. If at all possible, try to match Lightening Bolts with Line Crushes or Bombs, which are other multi-gummy boosts. This will really help get enough yellow gummy matches to detonate the Color Blockers while also clearing blue gummies from the board.

I hope this information helps with beating Moscow, Level 111, Architect and Master Builder. If there's still trouble completing these levels, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide further guidance. Please be sure to include your User ID with the ticket.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the aactive Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Nannyjoy61 on Nov 6, 17 11:34 PM
I just cannot get past level 47 Moscow - there are not enough pink and yellow gems. I even bought more tries but it still didn’t work.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 7, 17 2:39 AM
Nannyjoy61, if you really can't get through it, the cheapest boosts to use to pass this level would be to buy the winds of change boosts. If you go into cart, you can spend 350 coins to buy 3 of them, if you haven't any already (I often win them doing the daily events and have never had to purchase any, but you can purchase if you need to). You will need to use two of them, and have one over for another time. You simply open the level, when you get a layout with really good moves to start with, like making a lightning bolt or a bomb or something that will start off with a pile of good moves to get the score up and get out the other souvenirs (I am on Architect, so can't remember if there are more than the two trapped souvenirs in the intern level)

When you use a wind boost, be careful to ONLY touch the spots you want to change the gummies or souvenirs to, as the first time you touch the board, it will assume you mean to move that to there. So, touch a wind boost on the right, touch the souvenir at the top of either the left or right colum thats blocked with papers, you can then place it anywhere along the bottom row of the centre section and it will drop off the board, do the same with the other one, and both of them will be out without having to even bother to get enough pinks and yellows to blow up those colour blockers. Then, you just make good moves and get the other souvenirs out the normal way and get the score up. I know its spending money on a boost or two, but sometimes its just necessary and if you are prepared to spend anyway on extra moves etc, then sometimes, a simple boost can be life saving. Good luck.

[Post New]by DragonflyLadyUSA on Jan 5, 18 12:05 PM
I have found eight of the 10 fairyto help in the fairy book. I have billed every building and gone through all 120 levels but I cannot find the last two fairies. Help!

[Post New]by DragonflyLadyUSA on Jan 5, 18 12:23 PM
OK I have found all the fairies now is anything supposed to happen after that what was the point of finding all the fairies

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 5, 18 1:23 PM
Hello DragonLadyUSA,

It sounds like there is a question about what the Fairy Tale book provides after helping all 10 fairy tale characters in Moscow. I can absolutely clarify that book tracking your journey to assist the ten characters on the map. The fairy tale book tracks whether there are more fairy tale characters to assist and doesn't provide an additional reward after helping those 10 characters. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Each of those characters provided extra rewards for assisting them, and I hope those are helpful for continuing the game. As a suggestion on where to go next, I recommend completing any tiers of the city in Moscow or previous cities that haven't been completed yet. This can aid in creating more gold coins and boosts to use for later cities. Since you've completed all 120 levels in the city and built all the monuments, the next city might be a great place to go too.

Thanks for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/05/2018 at 1:24:22 PM PST

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Feb 19, 18 3:58 PM
The *one* time I got enough pink and yellow gummies to clear the blockers on level 47, I was still about a thousand points short of the points requirement needed to beat the level. I've probably tried this level 20 times already. It's terrible.

[Post New]by CarolBeddoes1 on Apr 29, 18 5:59 PM
Hi all,

Ive been playing this game and love it! Do you guys know any similar game?
Im also in Moscow city but somehow doesnt give the next levels after the 110 and i have no idea why?? I had played the levels that is required to get the cards and now is not giving me the next 10 levels to finish the city? Does anyone know what’s happening?
Thank you.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 30, 18 12:08 AM
Sounds like you haven't built the monument after level 110 once you do that, it will open the next lot of 10

[Post New]by CarolBeddoes1 on Apr 30, 18 3:59 AM
Sorry but what do you mean by build a monument? I’ve done the same things I’ve been doing since start this whole game so not sure what to do?
Thank you

Go to: