Re:"Parables"

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 7, 16 12:50 PM
I did not play the demo so I don't know if they are there. I would say so. Because in the game the first parable to find is in the 3rd place you go you would have collected 3 acorns here. It looks like a huge skull and there is a tiny house. Sometimes the demo has the collections in the SG. You can check that. They do have a list if you buy the game in the SG.

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Jul 7, 16 2:38 PM
there were acorns which were very hard to spot because they were so tiny and blended in well. there were also morphing objects hard to spot too.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 7, 16 8:30 PM
I don't know if the parable pieces are morphing or not.....but, they an the acorn collectibles are very hard to see....
So I am unashamedly using the SG.

lol.....I call it "happy....SANE...gaming".

oooh....thunder.
hmmmm....do I keep the computer on, or shut down and read?

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jul 8, 16 11:17 AM
tookat wrote:I don't know if the parable pieces are morphing or not.....but, they an the acorn collectibles are very hard to see....
So I am unashamedly using the SG.

You could see what the parable pieces looked like in the SG? I tried, but the pictures in the SG were so small that I couldn't make out what they were supposed to be. I just ended up clicking randomly.

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 2:33:51 AM PST

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Jul 8, 16 11:58 AM
I believe collecting the morphing objects allows you to see the parables and you cannot go back at the end to do so if you missed them. BAD

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 8, 16 12:57 PM
Rhysdux wrote:.

You could see what the parable pieces looked like in the SG? I tried, but the pictures in the SG were so small that I couldn't make out what they were supposed to be. I just ended clicking randomly.

No, I cannot see what the parable looks like, until I open the parable 'book'.....
but the SG has two sections at the back, past the bonus games, that show where the collectible and the parable are located.....and I just got there and click that area until I see I have collected it.

Apparently, there are three sections to each parable, and when each is found, it goes into the book....and when all three are found, you can read the parable.

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 12:59:15 PM PST

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Jul 10, 16 9:29 AM
The parable pieces are morphing lilies.
When you click them they go into the book, then when each story is complete ie. 4 or 5 'lilies', you have the parable.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 10, 16 12:29 PM
The acorns are sooooooo small. Why do they insist on making collectibles so small?
The parables are somewhat easier to find because they do morph. But they are not in every scene. And as Pertigal mentioned if you miss any after the game is finished we can't go back to find them.

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Jul 10, 16 2:30 PM
Just want to confirm that you can go back at the end of the game to find both parables and collectibles that you missed. Both are available in the 'extras' section

amburn76
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by amburn76 on Jul 12, 16 10:50 PM
Hey, tookat, on the 7th, I shut down and read. The monsoon uprooted my 23 year old tree in the front yard. Just missed the house.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 13, 16 11:01 PM
amburn76 wrote:Hey, tookat, on the 7th, I shut down and read. The monsoon uprooted my 23 year old tree in the front yard. Just missed the house.

I once had a tree put a hole in my roof, and until I got the rest of the tree down (it was split in three trunks.....each trunk pointed at someone's house...scary) I was plenty nervous when there was another storm with heavy snow or high winds.

I am glad your tree missed the house.

Lately we have had very stormy weather and I have been shutting down the computer and reading so that a power outage didn't affect my computer in any way.
So so many storms....
getting a lot of reading done....lol!

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jul 17, 16 10:02 AM
CherylParker wrote:The acorns are sooooooo small. Why do they insist on making collectibles so small?
The parables are somewhat easier to find because they do morph. But they are not in every scene. And as Pertigal mentioned if you miss any after the game is finished we can't go back to find them.

You can go back to find them. Go to the Parables section and click on the pages where there are missing pieces; you will be taken to the scene where the missing parts are.

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Coronanana on Aug 20, 16 8:19 PM
Thank you!!! I had resigned myself to skipping the parables since I really didn't feel like playing the game all over again.I didn't have to because I found the answer here.

Go to: