game froze

[Post New]by Poontai on Jul 7, 16 6:04 PM
Has anyone else gotten to the last chapter and gotten stuck after using the slingshot to get the crab handle? I used the slingshot, got the handle, used it to open the door which revealed a hidden object scene and the game froze right there. I decided to close the game and reopen it hoping that might "unstick" the game but found that it was stuck in another place. Now the game is stuck at the slingshot. It's clear I've hit the target but the handle isn't released and I can't do anything else. Anyone else encounter this problem?

Re:game froze

[Post New]by cyn3942 on Jul 8, 16 11:46 AM
The exact same thing just happened to me.

[Post New]by pianowoman2 on Jul 10, 16 12:59 PM
I just had the same problem. Do we have to start a new game and play it all over again?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 10, 16 1:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to freeze at that part. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this issue continues, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Since this is about a technical issue being experienced, I'm going to lock this thread. If you come across any glitches or problems in the future, please feel free to post in the following discussion:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: