Curium255
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Will not Start

[Post New]by Curium255 on Feb 12, 10 8:35 PM
Are there any known compatability issues with this game? Such as with Windows 7? I click on Play Now in the Game Manager but it simply doesn't start. I get the following error in my Event Viewer, but it means nothing to me.

Faulting application name: MagicMazeEn.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x46a7a44c
Faulting module name: MagicMazeEn.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x46a7a44c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0027793a
Faulting process id: 0x17a4
Faulting application start time: 0x01caac65406b9860
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Maze\MagicMazeEn.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Maze\MagicMazeEn.exe

The game looks different from most (if not all) other games on this site and I was interested in giving it a try, but I have no idea what to try with it. I've already uninstalled and re-installed and rebooted.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Re:Will not Start

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Feb 13, 10 5:26 PM
I have the same issue.. also WIndows 7.. it just doesnt start at all.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Feb 16, 10 10:53 AM
I had the same problem and I contacted customer support. She suggested that Firefox was contributing to the problem. That could be your problem, but the best thing to do is contact customer support.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 16, 10 12:43 PM
Hey Fishies,

There was a known issue with this game not launching on Windows 7 machines, however that issue has since been resolved on the back end. If you're still experiencing a problem, please uninstall and reinstall the game to make sure you have the newest version of this game.

Click here for more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game.

if this doesn't help, please contact Customer Support so they can gather more specific information about the problem you're experiencing. If you'd like more troubleshooting assistance, you can hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, or you can shoot an email to Customer Support , and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Curium255
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Curium255 on Feb 16, 10 6:14 PM
Thanks a lot bfgZambezi. Kind of wish this had come out a day earlier, incase I like it I would have liked to use the President's Day sale. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

And it wasn't Firefox, I haven't even gotten around to downloading Firefox on my computer yet, let alone installing it.

Go to: