Best Game Ever

[Post New]by tmrupa on Feb 13, 10 9:17 AM
I've finished it at last it is the hardest and most challanging game but also the best one so far.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Best Game Ever

[Post New]by Misty40 on Feb 13, 10 9:21 AM
tmrupa wrote:I've finished it at last it is the hardest and most challanging game but also the best one so far.

It's also the scariest. I haven't worked up the courage to play it again...LOL.

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Re:Best Game Ever

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Feb 13, 10 9:29 AM
I agree it is the BEST game ever! I bought it when it first came out and have played thru about 5 or 6 times---and working on it again now.The MCF games are all excellent and the best of their kind but RTR is the best of the best! (Sorry Dire Grove CE--but you are #2 )

[Post New]by TitiBubbles on Feb 27, 10 6:43 PM
Rainbow722 wrote:I agree it is the BEST game ever! I bought it when it first came out and have played thru about 5 or 6 times---and working on it again now.The MCF games are all excellent and the best of their kind but RTR is the best of the best! (Sorry Dire Grove CE--but you are #2 )
I agree that all the Ravenhearst games are the best. Can't wait for the sequel. Dire Grove is #2. It's too bad you have to wait more than a year for the sequels.

Edited on 02/27/2010 at 6:51:37 PM PST

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Feb 27, 10 7:02 PM
I agree. This is truly the best game I've ever played! In fact, I'm currently playing again. I can't find anything that suits me this week!

Go to: