Perpetual Motion Eyeball

[Post New]by GameGirl_AJ on Feb 13, 10 5:39 PM
I've come to a stand still in the game. I can't move on, talk to anyone or call anybody in regards to the perpetual motion thingy in the secret room. I know I'm suppose to remove the eyeball but how? I wouldn't be asking for help but I've been stuck on this for three days. H E L P! = )

Re:Perpetual Motion Eyeball

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 13, 10 7:51 PM
I think it's just a matter of timing and knowing when to click on the mouse. There is no other way around it!

julesy

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Feb 13, 10 10:02 PM
I'd precisely the same glitch... despite literally 100s of tries never could catch that eyeball!
Finally, a gamer from a ND fansite who told me she'd heard from HI it could be some kind of bug sent me a saved game of hers which had the eyeball puzzle done; that's the only way I could finish, since, as you know, you simply cannot get any further without that puzzle being achieved.
I recommend you to ask someone here or at HI to send you a saved game. I don't anymore have that game on my PC; otherwise I'd send you one.
Truly it's an excellent ND: definitely you must finish it.

[Post New]by GameGirl_AJ on Feb 14, 10 12:27 PM
Do you need to use something out of your satchel to do it or are you just suppose to click at the precise moment? I've tried everything I can think of. Does it have anything to do with the ski-ball game?

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Mar 9, 10 3:33 PM
@GameGirl AJ=> late reply but you must just click on eyeball at the correct point in its swing arc, nothing else required afaik - good luck!

Go to: