anyone heard from Pixiebell?

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jul 9, 16 9:47 AM
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check in if anyone had heard from Pixiebell? It has been a while and I was hoping to hear that her wrist was better.
Perhaps if she reads this she can let her friends know
Anne

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:anyone heard from Pixiebell?

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Jul 9, 16 10:52 PM
Hi Anne,
I also am waiting for news of PixieBells however PixieBell ended up in my invite section and I re-invited her but nothing has happened She's still there, also NoFishToday aka Linet told me PixieBells is also in her invited section. I don't think PixieBells would just go and not let her friends know but I am really starting to worry If you, Linet or I hear from her PLEASE can we let each other know FYI to those who read this post it is not PIXIE1313 it is PIXIEBELLS AKA HOLLY that we need to hear from. Thank you

Barb from Oz

Edited on 07/09/2016 at 10:53:19 PM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jul 10, 16 5:56 PM
I will Barb, I too am worried for her, it has been a while and I am hoping she may read the posts if nothing else and send us a message, I also thought somebody may be able to give us an update on her condition.
I have read all the other posts also, but it has been a while since anybody visited it and wanted to keep a post closer to the beginning so if anybody knew anything could get back to us. She has a lot of friends and we all miss her.
I wish her all the best and hope she returns soon, she has missed all the new tournaments, and in the past posted notes to let us know she wasn't around. it is worrying.
Regards Anne (West Australia)

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Jul 10, 16 8:56 PM
Hi Anne Yes, it is worrying and hopefully PixieBells will make contact with someone It's not like PixieBells to just go MIA, that's why I'm worried I miss her too and fingers crossed that we hear from her soon

Bye for now Anne,

Barb from Oz

Go to: