phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Bad Year

[Post New]by phisherman on Jul 9, 16 1:12 PM
Is it just me or is the gaming industry having a bad year. I can't remember the last time I actually bought a game. At best the games are just more of the same, not even an attempt at improvements. In many cases the games are worse and just a rehash of earlier games. The bright spot is I'm saving money.

Re:Bad Year

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Jul 9, 16 4:07 PM
I agree just mediocre. Same old thing.

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jul 9, 16 9:16 PM
This is the first time in 3 years that i havent bought at least one game a week. Nothing has been out that was worth anything in the last 5 months at least. Very aggrevating.. I am saving my game club credits for Enigmatis 3 which comes out in August!!! i am excited about that one and another League of light comes out this month some time!!! So hopefully the second half of this year will bring better results.

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Jul 10, 16 8:23 AM
To me it has been bad since 2012. Games are not only the same old same, same old, but the challenge of the games has become too easy. True Fear 2 comes out sometime in August thru October of this year. That is the game I cannot wait to play! It looks like it is going to be very good!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 11, 16 9:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some concern regarding the latest releases of games. While the Moderation Team doesn't control over game releases and updates, we do have the tools to ensure that your feedback and suggestions are brought to the attention of the appropriate teams. We definitely want players to be able to play a game that they enjoy, whether it be more or less challenging. It is highly recommended to download a trial version of our games to get a sense of the game play. For more information regarding trial versions, see the following help article:

Download a Trial Game

If you find that technical issues are being experienced, our Help pages are the quickest way to get these issues resolved. Our Customer Support Team is also willing to help in any way that they can.

Since the Moderation Team doesn't have access to future game releases, it is recommended to continue to check on the New PC Game Releases or New Mac Game Releases page.

Since this thread isn't specific to Cursed Cases: Murder at the Maybard Estate Collector's Edition, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: