kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

tangram puzzle (rabbit and swan)

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jul 9, 16 4:11 PM
Has anyone been able to place the pieces for the tangram puzzle in the druids hut? I have the right pieces in place but nothing happens..is there a special way to place them?

JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:tangram puzzle (rabbit and swan)

[Post New]by JPCarol on Jul 9, 16 4:55 PM
Sam problem. It's very frustrating and makes me want to uninstall the game and forget about it. Seems like they could at least have a starting point, outline or something

[Post New]by SingingSue on Jul 9, 16 5:59 PM
Also have same problem, I have the right shapes but the puzzle doesn't register as complete. Can't move on.

mouseclick2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by mouseclick2 on Jul 9, 16 7:25 PM
I felt the same way all of you did, but I was extra careful as to the example on the right hand side. You need to make sure it mirrors the example one, as far as gaps and distances between shapes and such. When you get close enough it all comes together on its own and shows that you have solved it. I recall favoring the middle of the frame to assemble the shapes, by the way.

[Post New]by SingingSue on Jul 9, 16 9:35 PM
Finally solved it. Place the shapes at the bottom middle of the board, you will find a virtual edge that the bottom piece in the design will 'rest' against, and then the solution will register.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jul 13, 16 5:40 PM
thanks all! I thought that was going to be an easy one...

Go to: