br6ch4re
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Problem

[Post New]by br6ch4re on Feb 14, 10 9:11 AM
If you access the sound, music or full screen option while playing the game, the only way to resume play is to shut the whole game down and start over. Anyone find a better way?

Re:Problem

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 10, 10 4:21 PM
I have owned this game since it first came out, and I LOVE it. It is such fun. I think that you should make it a game of the week again!!!

BUT

There is a new problem that has developed for me. I am unable to save the games. It used to work. I have deleted the game and re-installed, but it did not fix this problem. Any ideas.

Thanks
OnWI.

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on May 30, 12 10:30 AM
my progress is not saved also. very frustrating.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 30, 12 12:53 PM
Hi herrbach and nannybrite,

Please check out the help article I'm linking below; it has some things you can try that we find work for many customers that run into this sort of issue:

Game Not Saving

If you try those suggestions and your progress is still not saving, or if you'd like some help going through the troubleshooting process, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to see how that game is running on your specific computer and why this issue's coming up.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: