level 59 - the sultana

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Jul 10, 16 1:26 AM
it says to chop down all coral trees and i do but it says there is one more. i don't see it. i have tried this level twice and it keeps doing the same thing. so where is the last coral tree? HELP!

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:level 59 - the sultana

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jul 10, 16 2:54 PM
I don't know if this will help you, but I've noticed on a couple of levels, especially the ones in the ocean, that things I need are hidden behind the bubbles and I have to demolish a building or 2 to find them. This definitely happened on the level where you had to collect all the starfish, there was a starfish behind a building. Anyway, I'm still struggling with this level so someone else might have a better answer.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 10, 16 3:45 PM
I've been trying to figure out the best way to tell where the coral trees are - there are 18 in all. None of them are hidden. Quite a few are down in the pathways, but I'm assuming you got all those. So, what I've done is [mentally]formed a linear grid, beginning at the bottom of the screen. I've put in a few reference points so you know where on the screen the grid line is running. The gird lines run from left to right.
The color keys used for the color of the trees are LTO for Lite Orange DKO for Dark Orange and WT for White. I've also used the indicators U for up, meaning the coral tree is up upright and D for down, meaning the coral tree is not upright.

Hope this helps - It really hurt my head.

Line 1 (below temple). LTO-U, DKO-U, DKO-U
Line 2 WT-U (Octopus) LTO-U
Line 3 LTO-D (Ship) WT-U, LTO-D, DKO-U
Line 4 DKO-U (Ship) DKO-D, WT-D
Line 5 (above only treasure ship on left)LTO-U, DKO-U, WT-U, DKO-U, Octopus
Line 6 (way to the right, above lot) LTO-U, WT-U

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 10:42:36 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 11, 16 11:35 AM
The one that tripped me up is the white one to the right of the ship. There is a whole wad of stuff there. I kept clicking on it, but couldn't get the green circle to remove. The second time I played I removed that one before the trunk got covered up with a bubble.

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Jul 11, 16 11:11 PM
i would like to thank each of you for your responses. that you took the time to tell me your little "secrets" is very gratifying. to the person whos head hurts i give the most thanks but all of you are very nice people. again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jul 12, 16 8:48 AM
You're very kind. My head didn't really hurt - I was just being funny!

Go to: