Help, anyone??? Rasputin's image????

[Post New]by bedlackdoll on Feb 14, 10 10:49 AM
CAN'T FIND RASPUTIN'S IMAGE IN THE BAR!!

I HAVE TRIED CLICKING ON EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING BUT I CAN'T FIND RASPUTIN'S IMAGE, BEEN STUCK FOR DAYS.
SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

Re:Help, anyone??? Rasputin's image????

[Post New]by insanewife on Feb 14, 10 11:14 AM
You'll find out what to do in the following links:

Please check out some of the info at the bottom of this post and you will find alot of help on navigating the pond, finding more info on alot of things and some fun places to visit...

ppp
ppp
ppp pppp ppppp p pp ppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp ppp.pWELCOME TO THE PONDppp..p
ppp pppppppppppp.bedlackdollpppppppppppp
ppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp
ppp

IF YOU WANT INFO ON HOW THINGS WORK HERE YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE INFO THREAD FOR NEWBIES:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/73064.page

OR you can click on your fishie icon name (squid, jellyfish, clownfish, lobster, etc...) located on the right side of this page under your BF name and you'll also find alot of usefull info there... You'll also find the fish ratings list so you'll always know what you'll be next...Great features check it out sometime...

We also have a great ZOO and fantastic ART GALLERY here in the pond you may enjoy visiting sometime...

Just type POND CITY ZOO into the Search All Forums space and it'll take you to the ZOO or you can visit the POND CITY ART GALLERY by typing the name into the Search All Forums space also...We have some wonderful icon pictures of zoo animals and in the Art Gallery you will find some great icon pictures done by some of our very own talented fishies here in the pond...

insane GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GAMING...

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 14, 10 11:29 AM
Welcome to the pond, bedlackdoll!

Since we have a full game forum for Rasputin's Curse, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Help, anyone??? Rasputin's image????

[Post New]by jramme on Feb 19, 10 12:32 PM
bedlackdoll wrote: CAN'T FIND RASPUTIN'S IMAGE IN THE BAR!!

I HAVE TRIED CLICKING ON EVERYTHING, I MEAN EVERYTHING BUT I CAN'T FIND RASPUTIN'S IMAGE, BEEN STUCK FOR DAYS.
SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasputin's image in the bar is above the bar in the corner by the light. Above the left end of the bar.

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Jun 9, 11 11:21 PM
Well, it's SUPPOSED to be at the left end of the bar, but it isn't. This is a really lousy game. Wish I could dump it for good!

Go to: