grannyann_
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Update - WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by grannyann_ on Jun 12, 10 6:09 PM
Am in tunnel behind or under jail can;t find a way, can see trapdoor at end. How do I get out,please been stymied for a while.

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by purplemist on Jun 12, 10 6:44 PM
Krissy41 wrote:Hi can someone help me. I used the stethoscope on the safe but I don't know the combo on the book? inside the safe. Does anyone know the combo?
The book lock code is the morse code on the desk....the morse code book is under the chair leg..u will need the charcoal out of the train drivers area to rub onto the morse code ..hope this helps

[Post New]by DerosGirl on Jun 12, 10 6:49 PM
jeannine120 wrote:I am stuck in the town - I came from the cemetary and found the one hidden object scene where I got the shovel handle - but now I am just wandering around back and forth and have no idea where to go next - please help!

Me too. I got the shovel, I'm in the village and the ghost won't let me know anywhere else. I've used all my hints and they just show the weird statue in the graveyard (?), but I can't get back there to do anything!!!!

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Update - WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jun 12, 10 6:53 PM
MargieB wrote:UPDATE - 4:18 PM 06/12/10

Hi Everyone,

I completed the walkthrough and sent it to the editor however, we are having some technical difficulties which may prevent us from posting it up before Monday.

If we are not able to get it up on the blog tonight I will personally post the complete walkthrough in the forums tomorrow as soon as I get up.

I will post the screenshots in the Big Fish Games Photobucket account so you can look at the screenshots along with the text if necessary.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

MargieB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Lovely Fishies

Just a brief announcement to let everyone know that the walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries: The Salem Witch Trials should be posted sometime today IF all goes according to plan.

We will update this post as soon as the guide goes up on the blog.

Thanks in advance for your patience. The game was released ahead of our original schedule and I did not have the final copy until a few hours ago.

I have completed the game so if anyone has any questions please feel free to post here or in the forums and someone will be glad to help.

Please keep in mind that some inventory items may not be used for a while and some locations will never be unlocked even though it seems like something should be done there.

If you get stuck you can use an inventory item on the Raven and it will show you where it belongs.

Thanks,

MargieB

Re:Update - WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by DerosGirl on Jun 12, 10 6:54 PM
I got it!!!! Go up to the Sheriff's house, the one with the creepy door knocker. on the right hand side in the bushes is a plaque for the statue. That will let you leave the village!! Yippee!

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jun 12, 10 6:56 PM
Margie! Please, no apologies! We love you and know you're working as hard and as fast as you can. Blessings!

[Post New]by luvthsun on Jun 12, 10 7:02 PM
I cant figure out the right time on the clock so I can get the key!!! Help someone!

[Post New]by jah1941 on Jun 12, 10 7:08 PM
luvthsun wrote:I cant figure out the right time on the clock so I can get the key!!! Help someone!

Look at the books to the right of the door. There should be some that are glowing. That's the time you move the hands to on the clock. 2:11

Dee_H
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_H on Jun 12, 10 7:10 PM
jbsmooch wrote:
tuttepeever wrote:I desperately need the Walkthrough since I am completely stymied in the house with the clock and the cellar. I can't find the key and it won't let me leave. No help from the journal or the damned Raven. Sure hope it arrives tomorrow. Getting ready for bed as the sun is rising so perhaps when I wake up, it will be available. I will enjoy the game once I can get the the hang of it. It's not as easy as others but I did purchase it and know it's one I untimately won't regret.

Tuttepeever...set the clock to the name of the game..took me awhile to clue in.

You rock! I felt so clueless, about to strangle that darn bird! Thanks again!

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on Jun 12, 10 7:12 PM
Hi Margie this is Micky, thank God you are doing a walkthrough or I would have had to buy the strategy guide or go nuts trying to figure out what to do next...cannot wait until you get it posted!!!!!

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jun 12, 10 7:17 PM
Thanks Margie I'm stuck at the office so I patiently await your posting.

[Post New]by tazfan1964 on Jun 12, 10 7:27 PM
stargazing31 wrote:I have the safe code but can't seem to open it.

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Halotop on Jun 12, 10 7:30 PM
biggr wrote:
Krissy41 wrote:Hi can someone help me. I used the stethoscope on the safe but I don't know the combo on the book? inside the safe. Does anyone know the combo?

Did you find the code?

If you're still stuck... the combo number varies from one to the other program. You get yours once you've used the charcoal over the paper.. the resulting dots and dashes are the answer.. get the morse book and put it into the same scene.. it will open and the lines uncovered by the charcoal will correlate to the numbers in the book. Seems hard, but once a kind fishie (one told me :-)) lets you in on it.. it's a breeze. Good luck

[Post New]by JCMHONEY on Jun 12, 10 7:34 PM
I need the walkthrough bad, can any one help with the boat? Walkthrough coming soon, how soon????

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Halotop on Jun 12, 10 7:36 PM
jah1941 wrote:
luvthsun wrote:I cant figure out the right time on the clock so I can get the key!!! Help someone!

Look at the books to the right of the door. There should be some that are glowing. That's the time you move the hands to on the clock. 2:11

For me.. the correct time was 1:05.. where the tunes met and became a key :-))

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Jun 12, 10 7:51 PM
Regarding the times, just move the hands and it will light up at the correct time. You don't need to know what it is.

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by purplemist on Jun 12, 10 8:00 PM
DerosGirl wrote:
jeannine120 wrote:I am stuck in the town - I came from the cemetary and found the one hidden object scene where I got the shovel handle - but now I am just wandering around back and forth and have no idea where to go next - please help!

Me too. I got the shovel, I'm in the village and the ghost won't let me know anywhere else. I've used all my hints and they just show the weird statue in the graveyard (?), but I can't get back there to do anything!!!!
Give the shovel to the statue back in the grave yard..u will also need the plaque from outside the courthouse

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by purplemist on Jun 12, 10 8:05 PM
sfgamer wrote:Am completely stuck on getting some gold from the judge? Can anyone help!!!! I am LOST!
yes PLEASE....I too can not find the gold from the Judges house...driving me batty..LOL

[Post New]by shane07 on Jun 12, 10 8:29 PM
What do you wipe the charcol off with?

[Post New]by DerosGirl on Jun 12, 10 8:32 PM
Starthorne wrote:Way to go Bigfish! Another awesome game!

It's a Mumbo Jumbo game.

Go to: