grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on Sep 22, 10 3:19 PM
Hey Girlfriend,

You're really on the ball here, lady. You've got the smarts to figure out these puzzles, etc. for all of us and then you've got the manners to share those details with us. You're a sweetie and thanks for all the time you've put into these things. I think you should be promoted to the Great White Shark at Big Fish, but then we'd never hear from you again 'cause you'd be in meetings all the time. I'm only a guppy right now, but at least I've finished some games working with your hints. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish B

[Post New]by dleventhal on Sep 26, 10 8:35 PM
I am almost at the end of the game but I am missing about 16 silver pieces and I have nothing left in my "inventory"....where should I go?

[Post New]by kasannshep on Oct 1, 10 4:25 AM
Some one please help before I pull my hair out, I love this game salems witch trials, but for days now I cannot find the key to get into the coffin in the basement, tried the walk through for a clue but just tells you to use key to open coffin
Which I don't have and don't know were to look, I think I saw some were it is near salems gate but it won't let me go back that far, have got this far without using walk through but am now desperate for help, was going to restart game from the start again, but am unable to do that too, help please please mail me some one so I can move forward

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 1, 10 5:42 AM
kasannshep wrote:Some one please help before I pull my hair out, I love this game salems witch trials, but for days now I cannot find the key to get into the coffin in the basement, tried the walk through for a clue but just tells you to use key to open coffin
Which I don't have and don't know were to look, I think I saw some were it is near salems gate but it won't let me go back that far, have got this far without using walk through but am now desperate for help, was going to restart game from the start again, but am unable to do that too, help please please mail me some one so I can move forward

In the attic of the Custom's House in the very back room with the rocking horse. There is a fireplace with a grate. Remove the grate to find the key.

In case you ever do want to start a new game, you can do that by creating a new profile name.

Edited on 10/01/2010 at 5:43:51 AM PST

[Post New]by kasannshep on Oct 3, 10 4:53 AM
Can anyone please. Tell me were to find the key to the coffin in the basement, got this far now pulling out my hair, sure I read some were it is near salems gate but the game won't let me back that far, also how am I able to restart game again many thanks

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 4, 10 5:20 AM
kasannshep wrote:Can anyone please. Tell me were to find the key to the coffin in the basement, got this far now pulling out my hair, sure I read some were it is near salems gate but the game won't let me back that far, also how am I able to restart game again many thanks

Did you not read my answer to your first post about the key?

UPDATE -Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2: The Salem Witch Trials Posted on the Big Fish Bl

[Post New]by yavapaial on Oct 4, 10 4:28 PM
sapmem wrote:
MargieB wrote: UPDATE 06-14-2010 4:38 PM

Hello Fishies,

We have posted the walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 2 on the Big Fish Blog with screenshots and videos. Thanks everyone for your patience.

You can access the walkthrough here:

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/midnight-mysteries-salem-witch-trials-walkthrough/>Midnight Mysteries: The Salem Witch Trials Walkthrough</a>

If you need to find keywords in the walkthrough, click on "CTRL" and "F" on your keyboard simultaneously to bring up a search box. Type in the word you need and click "next"

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 10/04/2010 at 4:30:47 PM PST

[Post New]by hbuffmel on Oct 9, 10 1:38 PM
I just bought the game and I have gotten to the buildings and the Ghost comes and says the answer is inthe these walls, then the girls says I need to go to the grave, I can't get passed the ghost! What am I doing wrong? Please help?

[Post New]by peanut55 on Oct 23, 10 6:32 PM
have anyone tried haunted hotel 2, how do u get past the security

[Post New]by peanut55 on Oct 23, 10 6:37 PM
have anyone tried haunted hotel 2, how do u get past the security

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Nov 3, 10 6:12 AM
im stuck at Sarah's ghost outside of her cabin, she keeps telling me "i dont trust strangers" . iv already gotten all of the items needed for the potion etc.. please help

[Post New]by taniamorse85 on Jan 14, 11 3:03 AM
Thank you so much for the walkthrough! I finally completed the game after many, often frustrating, hours of trying to complete it. I didn't quite get all the clovers, but I'm going to look over the walkthrough again to see if I can determine which ones I missed. I love this game!

[Post New]by karenhebert01 on Feb 5, 11 6:22 PM
dleventhal wrote:I am almost at the end of the game but I am missing about 16 silver pieces and I have nothing left in my "inventory"....where should I go?

Go back to the judges office and put the law book into the bookshelf, it will open up and there will be another puzzle, do that and you will find what you are looking for.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jun 22, 11 5:00 PM
I really had fun playing this game. I used the hint button a couple of times and it only tells you what item to use where. It does not solve any puzzles for you. I used the walkthrough once (at the end) to find the last domino. Things were puzzling and challenging and lots of different places to go. I paid $2.99 for this game and it was worth the money. I did have a little trouble clicking the very small curser on some items in the HOGS, but just kept trying. I did not have any trouble combing items, just had to figure them out. The biggest dissapointmet was after I had completed the game and not found all the clovers, I could not play the bonus game. I looked for a way to walk back through the game and find the clovers, but there is no resume or revisit. You would have to start the game entirely over, and with the help of the walkthrough find the hidden clovers for the bonus game. I was very dissapointed about this. Overall - a good game tho.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 23, 11 3:38 PM
sos, I am only 27% through and stuck. I can't find the red salamander or the 4 earth worms to make the love potion.Can anyone help? thaks

luvrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by luvrain on Jun 25, 11 7:24 PM
I am missing 5 clovers can we go back and find them. Love your walk throughs you do a fantastic job. Thanks

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Nov 16, 11 7:35 AM
Thanks . . . !

[Post New]by TNmimi_mom on Nov 18, 11 5:03 AM
I need The Walkthrough for Midnight Mysteries 1.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 18, 11 5:09 AM
hi TNmim_mom

To find a game walkthrough you need to go into its specific forum; if you look at the top of the page you will see a tab called All Game Forums. You can search for any game here & find the forum with a walkthrough link (if there is one) & reviews & other questions that gamers have asked

I did that & found the following link which can be copied & pasted into your browser to give you the walkthrough

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/midnight-mysteries-the-edgar-allan-poe-conspiracy-walkthrough/

[Post New]by BeadQueen523 on Feb 17, 12 4:35 AM
The bolt cutters don't work on the door in the graveyard. What can I do to fix this?

Go to: