Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for The Crop Circles Mystery

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Oct 17, 11 7:09 AM
It's a fun diversion, with nice graphics . . .

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Dec 10, 11 9:01 PM
First... a note to devs... punishments for clicking are annoying at the best of times but when your code is sloppy and you have to click on the exact perfect spot of an object for it to register it is beyond annoying. What's your punishment? Seriously... I pay to play and relax not to be punished for playing! (Screen goes black if you click too many times in a row.)

Ok that said... this is an ok game... doesn't really deserve all the bad reviews. I don't think I'd pay full price but I was offered it on the $3.99 after purchase sale so combined with the double punch weekend it's a buy! I did play the demo first to be sure though.

It's a nice little original story... no missing relatives to find. The graphics are cartoon style but that doesn't have to mean it's for kids. They aren't as clear as they could be but not bad either. Nice mix of standard H0 scenes, find multiple of the same object, find puzzle pieces that you then put together... etc. Not really hard but not super easy either... some pieces were hard enough to find that I needed hints.

Didn't try it on my laptop so not sure if it fits widescreen. No voice acting or any of the other extras but it's also not a CE so maybe not in their budget. I'd give it 3 out of 5 stars.

[Post New]by CML0630 on Apr 21, 12 4:14 PM
I bought this game because it looked interesting...it is not, it is very boring. I am not sure that it was even worth the daily deal price.

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Sep 9, 12 7:48 PM
Like the Gardenscapes series I really enjoyed this game. I'd started it years ago but hadn't finished it due to a computer malfunction. I just finished playing Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover and it reminded me of this game so I decided to start it again from the beginning. This is a very enjoyable game with good graphics and a decent story line. There is no violence for a change and I didn't have to rescue a child, relative, or spouse from some evil monsters. It is a good game for children as well as adults and if you are looking for a relaxing, fun game without anything disturbing this is a good title.

Five Stars!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on May 1, 13 3:09 PM
Despite the crappy reviews I went ahead and used a credit on this game. After completing the demo I was intrigued enough to give it a try. I truly don't understand why some gamers like to belittle a game (and potential players) by calling it juvenile or only for kids, especially after just playing the demo. That is so silly.

I am a hardcore gamer and enjoy the adventure games, but I found this little game fun and not as "easy and juvenile" as stated by other reviewers. Sure, it is cartoony to some degree, but it was designed that way. There is a lot to do here and some of it isn't all that easy. Mostly HOS which are clear and colorful. Items are not that easy to find sometimes and you are using two item lists. Hint is not that quick to recharge, but I did have to use it at least once during the HOS. There is a click penalty, but it just blacks the screen for a second...kind of irritating.

Puzzles are on the easy side, but I'm not a puzzle person so I really enjoyed them. If you have a credit, use it on this game...you will find it is certainly challenging at some points especially the find the difference puzzles. Good grief.

Is it worth 6.99? Well, it was a bit short when you compare it to some of the other games out there, but certainly worth a credit or a percentage off sale. I give the game for the style it is a 4 out of 5 star...I found it hard to back away from.

Go to: