jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Blood Oath

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 24, 10 4:19 PM
WeeHillyWilly wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't get the hang of this game, and I'm a scientist with a doctors degree.

LOL!! I feel like an Einstein after that remark cuz I "got" it and I'm enjoying my buy.

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 4:19:47 PM PST

[Post New]by ironorchid on Jun 24, 10 5:11 PM
Not a bad idea for a game but way to short and too easy. Took me less than three hours to finish it. Not really worth the money.

whisperone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Your Comments and Review for Blood Oath

[Post New]by whisperone on Jun 24, 10 8:01 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Blood Oath? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

whisperone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by whisperone on Jun 24, 10 8:04 PM
I enjoyed this game very much. I will be playing it again. Played Dont Feed Eager to play Feed. Hope to see more games like this.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jun 25, 10 12:15 PM
whisperone wrote:I enjoyed this game very much. I will be playing it again. Played Dont Feed Eager to play Feed. Hope to see more games like this.

Me, too! I really liked it and I'm hoping for the hinted at sequel,

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Jun 26, 10 9:15 AM
enjoyed the demo alot and i am on my way to buy it. very different approach for an hog . good job developpers..

Lizg45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Lizg45 on Jun 26, 10 3:48 PM
Great game, lots twists and turns. You have got to use some brain matter to get through it.

JanG7
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by JanG7 on Jun 26, 10 10:26 PM
I too thought the game was going to be short and easy, but I purchased it anyway because of the theme and graphics. Man was I wrong. The further I got in to the game, the harder the challenges. I am glad I didn't check out the forum prior to purchasing it. A demo just isn't enough to give a review in this case. I give it a 4 1/2 out of five stars. For those of you that some of the objects were too small, either get a bigger screen or get your eyes checked. I'm color blind, and I still found everything with very little support. Great game. Looking forward to the sequel.

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jun 27, 10 2:39 PM
Love it! It's so different from the other games - I think it's fun!

Edited on 06/27/2010 at 2:53:32 PM PST

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 29, 10 7:39 AM
Average is how i would rate it as well. I played 30 min when it first came out. Something came up and i put off playing again til today. Played the other 30 min and had no problem picking up where i left off. When i checked the walkthrough, however, I found i had finished half the game. So, it's a no buy for me. I would buy it as a DD just to see how it ends.

[Post New]by delilahsue on Jun 29, 10 6:41 PM
This was not one of my better choices- I finished this game in one day.So either this game was really short, or just really easy.

The storyline was okay and some of the hidden objects were REALLY hidden, but overall it was just not challenging enough for me.

Your Comments and Review for Blood Oath

[Post New]by shellseeker on Jun 30, 10 2:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Blood Oath? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

[Post New]by shellseeker on Jun 30, 10 2:32 PM
I really liked the game although the story line was odd. I absolutely hated the reloading after every room....after a while i felt sea-sick lol. I won't buy another game that is so slow, and I'm an older woman!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jul 1, 10 1:40 PM
I really enjoyed this one. It wasn't visually too dark, it wasn't too dark content-wise until near the end, but not gross and followed the story (not just to be gory), it wasn't cluttered, clean graphics, the hints refreshed quickly, interesting story line.

I put this off after reading some reviews, but my brother said try it, and I'm glad I did!

[Post New]by spikers3 on Jul 2, 10 6:12 PM
QUESTION: I didn't complete all my steps. how can I go back and correct what I didn't see the last time?

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 5, 10 6:48 PM
I really didn't like this game at all!!

Played it for 30 mins.. and got bored.... o well...

dogfish73
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish73 on Jul 6, 10 6:37 PM
Enjoyed this game BUT it was short. I finished in under 3 hours. LIked the story line and hidden objects were hard enough to find. NO puzzles which I didn't like, and it walks you through the game. I did like the glowing crystals to tell you that items were in the area. I enjoyed but was glad I bought with a coupon.

Edited on 07/06/2010 at 6:38:06 PM PST

[Post New]by ratty_short13 on Jul 6, 10 7:42 PM
I wasn't too overfussed with this game. i bought it straight out then bother with the trial. the music was a tad annoying, the storyline was minimal. i liked the whole finding objects to unlock the real object you need but getting between all those rooms were a pain in the a$$ because the game kept freezing. if it didn't have so many glitches i would have enjoyed this more but on a whole i didn't really feel for this one.

the one thing i enjoyed was the way it stretched out just a little longer than others. either that or i'm getting slow.. who knows!!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jul 12, 10 8:46 PM
great game

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 3:14 PM
cherbtoo wrote:Well I don't care what anyone else says about this game

I LOVED IT AND HAVE HAD SEVERAL ENJOYABLE HOURS PLAYING IT.

With the sound off but that is normal for me anyway .

Yes there is a lot of "toing and froing" but I actually felt as though I had accomplished something when I became mist and got the ability to fly etc. It held my interest enough that I have now finished it, I only paused to make a few and cook dinner,
(yes my arm is screaming now lol but it was worth it.).

It made a nice change to play a game that did not have minigames after each hidden object scene.

C

I agreee--I enjoyed it.

Go to: