glocal
Flounder
Flounder
2,408 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Vault Cracker

[Post New]by glocal on Jul 5, 10 8:06 AM
I liked what I have played so far of the demo but, when I decided to exit it caused problems on my computer (didn't crash) and makes me leery of continuing to play it. It is a sort of large file and I made sure my puter could handle it. Seems to be glitches. I want to purchase it but am still on the fence.

I run XP and am very torn because of Windows 7 and problems people are having.
Would like to upgrade.

wvsandy
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wvsandy on Jul 5, 10 8:09 AM
This is an odd game. I like playing it, but I don't like the characters at all. The lead character turned me off right away when she left her son standing miles away from her in an airport while she went to get luggage, and of course, he ended up kidnapped, and she is forced to return to her life of crime to save him. Ugh.

As for the gameplay itself, however, I've enjoyed it for the most part. I did find the 'sort through the people to find Mouse' kinda stupid, especially since the first criteria should have been 'Mouse is not a woman', but I liked the marble game to crack the first safe. But with annoying characters, I'm not sure that even at 30% off, I want this game. I'll keep considering it until this evening.

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Jul 5, 10 8:16 AM
i am on chapter 3 about 5 screens into it i purchased this game when i went back in to play after i stopped for a while all i get is a white screen any help??????????? i would like to continue since i purchased

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 5, 10 3:04 PM
I have bought this game today for the sale. Its a great ihog. Thanks

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jul 5, 10 4:32 PM
I have a laptop and this game froze up on me after about 1/2 hour. I reinstalled, but it kept freezing and if I would wait about 4 minutes, the game would continue. No, I do not need a new video card, thank you. This game is slow movement and sometimes won't let you drop the items until after a minute or two. I did enjoy the game, but not the technical difficulties.

[Post New]by jas5148 on Jul 5, 10 6:32 PM
Bought the game and liked it all the way thru to the end. Did not like ending. Is there a part 2

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Jul 5, 10 8:22 PM
I think this is a pretty good game.. i have an old pc and was very surprised on how fast the pages loaded..
graphics are good and with the coupon definetely worth a purchase here.

challenge mode is not very hard .. all in all i think it is a light breezy game

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Jul 5, 10 9:17 PM
Discount knockoff of She Is A Spy.....blurry, amateurish graphix, choppy sound during transitions, repetitive minigames, so slow to cut to the chase that I just don't care.

Vixen63
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Vixen63 on Jul 5, 10 11:22 PM
jas5148 wrote:Bought the game and liked it all the way thru to the end. Did not like ending. Is there a part 2

The ending was definitely a WTF moment.

tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tv9725 on Jul 6, 10 1:17 AM
I just love Gogii games havent played oen yet that i didnt like
bought this one after 15 min of the demo knew i would have to play it thru
love the different mini games not all the same to open the different safes
figured the dress up part was so she wouldnt be recognized
still kinda not for me but like the rest of the game alot
agree with others on the ending was a bit weird

Edited on 07/06/2010 at 1:18:34 AM PST

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Jul 6, 10 1:18 AM
Bought the game in sale, well there be a part 2?
Graphics very clear, puzzles good.
Once or twice would not let me drop in the items this seems to have happen to others at frist though it was my pc, but this did not spoil the game.
Well worth the money.

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Jul 6, 10 1:44 PM
great game! hope there will be more like it. replayable too!

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Jul 6, 10 6:15 PM
Had to wait 2 weeks to get this game after the demo and the wait was well worth it. I hope they come out with sequels 2, 3, 4, etc.

[Post New]by mspetuniapea on Jul 6, 10 7:50 PM
Liked the game but my computer doesn't. The game freezes a lot and has trouble keeping up. It seems that the game has some download problems. Other than last issue it is fairly simple and fast paced. B

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Jul 7, 10 7:16 AM
I'm on the fence with this one too. Graphics are kinda fuzzy-but I can still find everything. There's alot of hidden object scenes-which I like. But, after my demo ended, seemed like there was some strange things going on with the computer. Hopefully, an updated version will be available and then I'll buy.

QEIII
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by QEIII on Jul 7, 10 9:47 AM
Excellent game. Lots of different things to do but I could have done with some more puzzles but that's just me - I love puzzles! No bugs or glitches, graphics clear etc and I played on the hard mode. First class and great entertainment. More please.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Jul 7, 10 8:53 PM
Did the demo over the weekend and played the full hour. The mini-games were different and the hidden object scenes were pretty much the standard, not too easy not too hard. The storyline was not to my liking though and I found the heroine annoying. This is a pass for me.

Edited on 07/08/2010 at 6:38:29 PM PST

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Jul 8, 10 12:46 PM
Really like this one. Will put this on my wish list. Love unique mini puzzles, which this game has and great story. Wish I was around to purchase over this holiday weekend with the discount.

Lisa_111
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_111 on Jul 8, 10 11:59 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It had a lot of variety, which is important to me. Wish it could have been longer - but I think I will play again. It reminded me of the Slingo mystery game, which I loved.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Jul 9, 10 1:00 PM
Don't know why, but I had quite a few glitches - could not get 3rd tape from bookshelf - tried many times. One time I tried to go back to previous scene by clicking on the area where we click to go on and all I got was a blank screen and the audio in the background for the part when we come across the dog. I think I might try it again under another name to see if it goes better
Also it asks us to find nuts when it is really bolts, and a lot of the objects shown are obscure to say the least

Edited on 07/09/2010 at 1:01:53 PM PST

Go to: