Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by mrbillsgames on Aug 6, 10 2:03 PM
how do i get to the light house, i can't find a way.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 6, 10 3:19 PM
mrbillsgames wrote:how do i get to the light house, i can't find a way.


You can't get there until the very end of the game. At that point you should have what you need to open the gate at the dock.

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by dragonflyarts on Aug 7, 10 8:15 AM
Hi - I'm having trouble with the code for the crypt. I solved the locker, got the code and put the code into the crypt. but to no avail. I went back to the locker and looked in my diary and saw that the code had changed. So I entered the new code...still nothing. Any suggestions?

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by mrbillsgames on Aug 7, 10 9:45 AM
I'm at the end of the game and i have my elixir but i can't find any people to give it to to bring them back to life, where are they????

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 7, 10 10:10 AM
mrbillsgames wrote:I'm at the end of the game and i have my elixir but i can't find any people to give it to to bring them back to life, where are they????
Where would you keep them cold to preserve them?

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by hopejoy0 on Aug 7, 10 11:59 AM
afayek wrote:I'm in the main hall table in the hidden object area. I have one more item to find (the kiwi) but there is no kiwi. When I click on hint it points to a pot with cherry. But no kiwi. Is there anyway to reset the hidden object area to get a different set of objects?

i am stuck here to can you help me

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Snowsal on Aug 8, 10 6:33 AM
I am having the same problem. I cannot locate the kiwi. Any suggestions?

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 8, 10 6:35 AM
It's not a kiwi. It's a kiwi fruit cut in half. The rear of it is brown and the circle where it's been cut is green.

 
janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by janet070 on Aug 10, 10 1:59 AM
I am in the kitchen. I have everything ready except the sleeping potion. There is not another HOG anywhere in the kitchen. I can't move foward.Help and thank you. I love this game.

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 10, 10 4:46 AM
Not everything is in the kitchen. That's what a store room is for.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 10, 10 5:59 AM
janet070 wrote:I am in the kitchen. I have everything ready except the sleeping potion. There is not another HOG anywhere in the kitchen. I can't move foward.Help and thank you. I love this game.


In my game the second HOG with the sleeping potion did not show up until I had placed the vegetables and spices into the pot. I then got a sparkling area toward the left.

 
janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by janet070 on Aug 10, 10 10:45 AM
After an hour of pulling my hair out, cussing, and swearing I was finished with games I realized I had to go to the main hall and light the match,go back to the kitchen and light the stove.After I did that all was fine. Duh! I felt stupid.Thanks.

 
kczar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by kczar on Aug 11, 10 5:27 PM
I'm in front of the castle and am unable to 'take' the gears from the bottom of the statue on the left. I see them, but can't get them into my inventory. Is there a specific sequence to follow??

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 12, 10 5:04 AM
kczar wrote:I'm in front of the castle and am unable to 'take' the gears from the bottom of the statue on the left. I see them, but can't get them into my inventory. Is there a specific sequence to follow??


The gears you need are in the statue on the right. You place them in the statue on the left.

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by rapaccini on Aug 12, 10 5:52 AM
I am in the yard with the Employee's Cottage. I am stuck in the Hidden Object scene. No matter how many times I try to pick up the corkscrew so I can finish this area, collect the needed object and move on - NOTHING happens. I quit the game hoping to get a new list when I return to the Hidden Object scene but I am returned to the same game with only the corkscrew left to pick up. I know I am trying to pick up the correct object because I used the hint button and it pointed to the object I am trying to pick up.

Edited on 08/12/2010 at 12:14:31 PM PST


 

Heart Not in Right Place!

[Post New]by lizzidiva on Aug 13, 10 5:28 AM
neola wrote:OK, I'm ready to tear my hair out. I got the lizards and put them in the freezer. I didn't notice at that time that I had to play the mini-game with the tubes again so, when they didn't freeze right away, I figured I needed to go elsewhere and do other things for awhile. I got into the castle, mixed the soup and sedated the physicist (or whatever) and grabbed the half-heart from from the picture and stuck it in the locker door. Went back to see if the lizards were frozen yet. NOPE! Then I played the mini-game again. The lizards still aren't frozen, I have zero in my inventory and nothing is glittering no matter where I go. I looked at the walk-thru and it appears I should have taken the frozen lizards to the botanist 1st to get the 1st half of the heart. Too late for that! Do I have to go back to the beginning and start over or am I missing something? Oh, please help!

 

Heart Not in Right Place!

[Post New]by lizzidiva on Aug 13, 10 5:30 AM
neola wrote:OK, I'm ready to tear my hair out. I got the lizards and put them in the freezer. I didn't notice at that time that I had to play the mini-game with the tubes again so, when they didn't freeze right away, I figured I needed to go elsewhere and do other things for awhile. I got into the castle, mixed the soup and sedated the physicist (or whatever) and grabbed the half-heart from from the picture and stuck it in the locker door. Went back to see if the lizards were frozen yet. NOPE! Then I played the mini-game again. The lizards still aren't frozen, I have zero in my inventory and nothing is glittering no matter where I go. I looked at the walk-thru and it appears I should have taken the frozen lizards to the botanist 1st to get the 1st half of the heart. Too late for that! Do I have to go back to the beginning and start over or am I missing something? Oh, please help!


I was about to post exactly the same question - I havent done it all in the right order and my lizards arent frozen either and Ive already put the other half heart into the lockers - did you get a reply - does anyone know? I fear its start again time

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 13, 10 5:32 AM
It looks like you have to work out how to freeze the lizards. You won't have to start again. Finish that task, collect the 1/2 a heart, add it to the one you already have.

Have you fixed the leaking gas pipe?

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by dee_ct on Aug 14, 10 3:28 AM
Help please - I've covered the stone face above castle door, how do I move it off ?

 

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Lynne1860 on Aug 14, 10 7:22 AM
Hi this is my first ever post but I am desparate. I am trying to make the soup and I am at the table in the main hall. The last thing on the list is a kiwi and I cannot find it I have used hint and it points to a cherry but when I click it nothing happens. Please help I can't move on without this items.


Sorry cancel this my husband just found it

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 7:29:01 AM PST


 
 
 
 
Go to: