rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Pirate's Treasure: An Oliver Hook Mystery

[Post New]by rainice on Sep 1, 10 7:51 PM
When I first played the trial game I quite enjoyed it despite the mostly poor reviews it was getting. So I decided to buy it today, and there is a good part of it that I still have enjoyed. There are a lot of little quirks in the game that I was quite willing to forgive such as the many spelling mistakes, however there was one thing that I simply couldn't get past and for the sake of my sanity has caused me to quit the game not quite half through. There are just to many find the difference puzzles with differences so ridicuously tiny that even with hints I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing. There are several mini-games in this game that have skip options. It would have been nice if there would have been a similiar option for the find the difference puzzles. Frankly I wish game developers would get the message that no one wants to play games that have objects so tiny or in such dark corners etc that they are found by accident rather than by skill. Next time maybe I'll take more consideration to what others are saying.

Go to: