Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by polarbare on Jun 25, 11 8:38 AM
jleg wrote:black knight on the chess board. No place seems to put white king in Check. Prism is in place

i am stuck in the same place! also have prism in place

Trying to lure a bird from it's nest

[Post New]by ann_arbor_amy on Aug 19, 11 5:23 PM
I am outdoors, part way into the game. There is a blue type bird (can't remember it's name) sitting on a nest. I have a Chinese birdhouse, with seeds in it. I can't seem to hang it or set it anywhere. I also have a corkscrew with a cork on it, and an empty ink bottle. If I combine those two, it produced s squeak like a baby bird. But nothing happens, and I am stuck. Please advise!! Thanks.

[Post New]by tanimara26 on Sep 21, 11 1:56 AM
I am having trouble hanging the birdfeeder in the tree. Frankly I have been on so long I can't remember if I ever found the bird seed! I can't get off this page to redo or anything.,....very frustrated!

Is that all there is?

[Post New]by krzblnd on Oct 1, 11 12:34 PM
On the game center it says I have completed 12 of the 19 achievements. How do you get to the other achievements? Is the game complete when the jewels are set in the pillow? I've gotten that far but it doesn't take me anywhere else. Thanks !

[Post New]by Fl10061 on Nov 16, 11 11:50 PM
Help!! I really need to get out of the birdfeeder part, I tried every possible ways to get
out from there, but i was totally stuck there. Anyone can help me how to get out from there pls? or else i won't be able to finish the game and i'm having fun now. I will appreciate it very much guys if you could tell me how to get out from there pls"..........

[Post New]by Fl10061 on Nov 17, 11 12:49 AM
It's me again guys, can you tell me how do i hang the birdfeeder on the tree and how do i pour the seeds? I tried so many times to hang it but still it doesn't hang. Pls. help me...... Thanks.....

[Post New]by Barnesmlb on Nov 26, 11 7:43 PM
I am stuck and need some assistance. What order does the knights on the fireplace mantle need to be in? Any help is appreciated.

[Post New]by doughead on Dec 2, 11 8:11 PM
jeffory wrote:Help, I am in throne room, have cut chair with sword, but have moved cursor over the entire scene and cannot find anything else to do, HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by maydawn5560 on Jan 12, 12 9:00 AM
Please hel I'm stuck in some kind of art room, and there's nothing on the list to find. I already did the feather in the nose thing and it brought me here,help!

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Feb 2, 12 3:45 PM
MrsLAJ wrote:Help!! I'm stuck in the tomb. Have placed the marble chunks in place, but what now?

Hi MrsLAJ-----I have been reading through all these dang discussions & ran across yours.
I am currently on that very puzzle & have tried clicking on everything every which way & I keep getting ........
"that doesn't appear to be the correct sequence"
I hate having to click 'solve' on yet another puzzle, but thought before I do I'd see if someone could answer me.
If you figured it out could you Please PM me & let me know???
Thank You so much either way!

[Post New]by Sherryleemarquis on Dec 10, 12 8:19 PM
where is the chef's hat??

[Post New]by susanb29 on Dec 17, 12 12:25 PM
highsop wrote:
mysteryne1 wrote: Is anyone else frozen in this game. I am in the Throne Room (I think it's chapter 8) and the microphone is on the list. I clicked on it and it went away but the word did not. Now I'm not getting any response. If I click on the word there is no list of the 3 kinds of hints. On the map it still says I found 14 of 15 in the throne room. Any helpers out there? Thanx

I am stuck here too. The game is on my Mac. I have reinstalled it and I am still stuck

[Post New]by pipersgram12 on Apr 15, 13 2:07 PM
I am in the garden and am stuck on what to do next. Nothing I've tried seems to work.Can anyone help?

Go to: