Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Jul 26, 10 4:16 PM
Love, love, love this game. I became so engrossed that the time just flew past and when my trial period ran out I felt so disappointed. Must buy this one! It was relaxing, intriguing and just my cup of tea (or should that be salt water ?) Thank you so much Big Fish, another brilliant game.
Love Pat_ric_ia x

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jul 26, 10 5:15 PM
Pretty boring.

JanG7
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by JanG7 on Jul 26, 10 7:11 PM
Even with the LONG DOWNLOADS, its a very well done game. Great graphics and story line and I didn't mind the music. Well worth the money. I can't wait for the next one. Maybe the downloads won't take so long.

[Post New]by cheryls_back on Jul 26, 10 8:42 PM
Wow what can I say about this game IT SUCKS BIG TIME, I would not even waste my money/credits buying this game, the main reason is when I get to playing a game I want to play NOT WAIT for the next scene to decide to show up after waiting, I tried this and durning the wait time I cleaned my bathroom and did dinner prep. I love hidden secrets games and some are Great and some are ok this one is the worst. Just my opinion

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by pungstress on Jul 26, 10 10:45 PM
Although I agree the load wait between scenes is longer than most HOGs, it makes for a nice BRB. Good game overall, clean graphics, imaginative **** challenges, music doesn't get tedious. I bought it right away after the trial was over.

BoboKat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by BoboKat on Jul 27, 10 10:22 AM
I also agree re: wait times to load next scene. My two cents worth to developers was that would it be possible to "do more" in each scene rather than have so many breaks from scene to scene? I think the game would have then had a better flow to it. Just a thought.
Overall I really liked this game and glad I bought it. It was a nice change from usual HOG's and I like the different mini games. They were challenging and made me use my little gray cells which I need that from time to time. lol.
I admit it did get a little frustrating when items were placed where they were to go, but that's what made it interesting and challenging.
Thanks BFG! Look forward to the sequel of this one, but I hope they listen to some of the pond's suggestions.
Have a good one all!
BoboKat

lynnie11
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by lynnie11 on Jul 27, 10 2:36 PM
Coronagold wrote:I'm the mayor of Bell CA, therefore I can afford this game.

Don't know how local you have to be to get that, but GOOD one!

I found this game a bit annoying, having the stuff stay on the screen then looking for the second object like it. Other than that, I just don't know why, but it didn't float my boat (this is an imaginary boat since I'm not on Bell's payroll and can't stop buying games so I have no money left for a boat). I put it on a list to buy when on sale, then thought better of it. Must be spoiled by those great games last week (Elixer, Gatsby, etc).

Thanks to all who write about good games in the forums. I found Love & Death Bitten that way and just love it.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Jul 27, 10 5:23 PM
I don't like that it didn't save your progress if you needed to quit before finishing a scene and the instructions for the inbetween games weren't clear. Some miss spelled words, too. I won't play it again.

BSF0819
Flounder
Flounder
2,129 Posts

[Post New]by BSF0819 on Jul 27, 10 5:54 PM
This game has serious issues. The loading screen takes forever and the game is slow

togood2be
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Strategy Guide

[Post New]by togood2be on Jul 27, 10 8:14 PM
I don't know why you would ever need the strategy guide for this game? Are guides being put out now to make us think the game is more difficult than it really is? Or more interesting for that matter. This game is neither difficult nor interesting for the most part, and yes I did buy it. Thinking it would get harder of course.

[Post New]by chesherecat on Jul 28, 10 3:08 AM
lyn58 wrote:I can't seem to un-moor the boat from the dock. I have the crowbar and the sail is up. Where do I use the crowbar?????

did you get the rope cut I have tried to but it wont cut the rope

[Post New]by chesherecat on Jul 28, 10 3:13 AM
How do you get the rope cut I have tried the axe on the rope but nothing is happend
small flicker it just wont cut it

kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

too much time in between

[Post New]by kpajak on Jul 28, 10 8:09 AM
I enjoyed the graphics, music, games, but the time in between was way to long. I'd get up, dust the livingroom, come back play a couple of minutes until the movie reels showed up, get up clean the kitchen, then come back. I lost the momentum for the storyline, too bad, otherwise a great game.

Saelihnne
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Saelihnne on Jul 28, 10 10:48 AM
This is a beautifully crafted game. The graphics are stunning and the story is interesting. I found the puzzles pleasantly challenging enough to hold my interest and not wish to tear my hair out. Great job ! I look forward to seeing more games like this.

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by popookaka on Jul 30, 10 10:55 AM
Z oh sorry, this game put me right to sleep.

Fishwhiz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Fishwhiz on Jul 30, 10 1:37 PM
Great Game, waiting for the continuation.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jul 30, 10 1:59 PM
I wasn't even going to demo this game after reading so many complaints here about it but I needed one more game to get a credit, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I didn't experience any lag between scenes at all so either they've fixed the problem or possibly my computer is a little faster than the ones that experience this issue.

The found objects moving to new locations... I don't understand why this was mentioned as a negative. I enjoyed seeing the misplaced items going back into their proper location, it was kind of like cleaning a messy room and seeing how nice it looks afterward.

Beautiful artwork, clear and well drawn items, visually quite lovely. I only got 25 minutes in before I knew I wanted to buy this so I can't really comment on the story but from the short bit I saw, it seems entertaining. Not engrossing but then how many games can claim that?

I'd give it a try if you're on the fence, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 7:05:31 PM PST

rpcv
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rpcv on Jul 31, 10 9:46 AM
Engaging story, elegantly designed and executed with humor that had me really entertained at some unexpected turns.....love the way the hidden objects were also misplaced objects, so the scene changes each time as found objects go back into their "proper" place.Makes the finding of objects much more interestinng....also found the music for once not annoying and well done and for the first time, kept it on throughout.. Puzzles become more difficult as you go along..an enjoyable game. Looking forward to the "to be continued"....version.

Claypool
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Claypool on Jul 31, 10 12:27 PM
I am sorry I wasted my money. I have come to a point where nothing works, the curson can't be controlled, I can't figure out what they want me to do and I can't get past it. The walkthrough doesn't help. It gives you instructions but the cursor still cannot be controlled. I have a new computer and it is made for gaming so it is not on my end. In some games I can go to another area and play for a while and go back and always seem to be able to find what I am looking for. You can't do that here. With this one I have started over in several different names and when I get to the same place it is just stopped dead. Nothing works. I hope no one else wastes their money this way. If I could get my money back on this one I would do so.

[Post New]by Vickdaniels on Jul 31, 10 6:10 PM
I like the game. But when I got to the fire scene the curser will not work worth a darn. Everything was ok up to that point. All of the other games work fine. Can't control direction you want to go.

Edited on 07/31/2010 at 6:12:39 PM PST

Go to: