barbnor2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by barbnor2 on Mar 6, 10 2:08 PM
pls222 wrote:I have gotten to the place where the knights are placed on the mantle. I can not go any futher. I have tried several different arrangements but nothing happens. What am I missing and what can I do????? How do I know someone will answer my question. Will I get an email?

There are 3 that face way and if you look at them, you will see that one has a foot in the air and one has a hand down. I can't remember exactly, but those three when put in the right order, touch one another. hand to foot, etc. The other 2 should face one an other. The 3 that touch one another go on the mantle first and then the other go in 4 & 5 position.

[Post New]by LuvCharlie on Jun 10, 10 8:59 AM
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

Use the wine bottle and the cork and the blue bird will go on the feeder....
Good luck!

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 9:00:35 AM PST

MESSYBESS
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MESSYBESS on Jul 12, 10 8:44 PM
[i]To finish chess game, place knight on square in the exact middle

MessyBess

[Post New]by elektra328 on Jul 29, 10 2:17 PM
Re: the Chess game. Place the prism on the fireplace mantel, then go to the chessboard. A knight can move 2 squares vertically, then one horizontally OR 2 squares horizontally, then one vertically.

[Post New]by btag58 on Aug 11, 10 7:09 PM
I've been stuck at the astronomical clock and have posted in different parts of this forum to get some help. I have the iPhone version. I placed the items in order , silver, gold , crab , scorpion , winder , pressed on the gem in the middle and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Did my OS4 upgrade affect it? I'm at a loss so someone please help me!!!

Thanks

[Post New]by camimiami on Sep 7, 10 2:39 PM
Stuck in the secret passage can't get the glue to open on the box to put the jewel in. To the bottom left there is an opening the jewel fades there but not the glue. Help. Happy gaming

[Post New]by happy321girl on Nov 9, 10 3:49 AM
can someone please help. I am in tomb with all the bronze slabs in position and it keeps saying " Its some sort of button but not the right one " so I presume it must be the left one . BUT WHAT LEFT ONE ???? This game is hopeless for useful information .

[Post New]by ass963 on Nov 18, 10 8:07 AM
Please someone help lol can't get out of the astronomical clock

[Post New]by kstrickland08 on Nov 23, 10 12:14 PM
I am stuck with the bird in the nest. Where do you hang the bird feeder?

[Post New]by dbhunnybee on Dec 14, 10 8:20 AM
Shastac2 wrote:Please help! I downloaded the free trial and only got to the passageway and got stumped! There is what appears to be a treasure chest on the ledge and I used the glue but now what am I suppose to do? I thought I needed a gem to paste in there but I don't have a gem. What happened to the jade I thought I was given? It's not in my inventory?????

shastac2

hi, the gems are on the border of the hunting names.

[Post New]by bybeebabe on Dec 30, 10 11:59 AM
this is one of the most frustrading games ever...when will we get a walk-thru???

Tomb Room

[Post New]by oneprincess76 on Jan 7, 11 10:46 PM
I'm in the tomb room and have placed the pieces of marble. I keep getting the message "it's some sort of button, but apparently not the right one." Can anyone help me get past this stage?

[Post New]by allaboutme2690 on Jan 18, 11 5:06 PM
I must say that i think this is one of the biggest waste of my 4.99. I am a member...3+ years now......and this is one of the lamest. Not even worth asking for a refund......

[Post New]by neonchecker on Jan 23, 11 7:43 AM
there is a crack opposite the jewelbox
click on it and the arrow turns purple
use riding crop and a iron ball appears
use hammer to break it
a gem appears
move it to the jewelbox and the box opens

[Post New]by SHADOW1953 on Feb 27, 11 6:21 PM
GO TO [removed by moderator] HAS THE WALKTHROUGH 4 BUCKINHAM PALACE HOPE IT HELP

Edited on 05/25/2011 at 11:02:53 AM PST

[Post New]by pete2knitt on Mar 6, 11 8:51 PM
I am stuck in the Place Garden. I have a bottle of ink,a cork screw, and a bird house
I am not able to do anything. Can anyone help me.

[Post New]by ciel29 on Mar 21, 11 1:30 PM
just put the knight between the two queens and ur done.checkmate.

[Post New]by AnnieH on Mar 23, 11 11:05 PM
murdena wrote:To say that I am a little pissed is to say the least. I played the first 60 minutes free, got frustrated at how long it took to get the jewel out of the crack. Can anybody tell me an easy way or does it take everybody a long time? I obtained 2 more jewels and then my time was up. Thought, I think I will buy the game because I won't have to get by the riding crop and jewel in the wall again. How wrong was I, when the purchased game came up, I was back at the wall with the riding crop and jewel again. I have been now attempting for an hour to get the jewel out of the wall with the riding crop and still it will not come out. I feel like asking for my money back on the game because that is how frustrated I am at this point. Can anybody tell me the easy way to get the jewel out of the wall with the riding crop, I have tried everything. Thanks.

If you take the riding crop and just hover along the archway where the crack is a bit wider than the rest. When the crop starts to vibrate a bit you are at the right spot and just release the crop. Good luck!

Edited on 03/23/2011 at 11:11:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Larwoman on Apr 2, 11 7:52 PM
Dizzy_liz wrote:I am so stuck with the chess game... i have tried the knight on just about every square! What am i doing wrong....?

I have had the same problem for months! I keep coming back in hopes of finding the solution. I know how to play chess and I've used that knowledge to no avail. I have applied the techniques that other players have been so kind to suggest, but still nothing. If you figure it out PLEASE let me know. I would be ever so grateful!
Your equally frustrated friend, Lar.

dbohn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dbohn on Apr 14, 11 12:49 PM
My sword is not cutting anything on the thrones. I have hovered, sliced and stabbed on, above, under, right, left and on top the thrones. Help please!

Go to: