So Who's going Where?!?!?

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

Re:So Who's going Where?!?!?

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 22, 18 10:37 PM
Dear dylansmom1979

You don’t actual need the forum to play this game.
Your progress in the game remains the same.
Your gift friend list remains the same.

This particular forum has dedicated players transferring our game tips , guides over to Delphi forum.

In new forums, you have to sign up, just like you did for this one.

Both send an activation code.

I am sure others will jump in to help.

Please let us know, when you cross over....

Crystal;P

[Post New]by night0wl13 on Apr 23, 18 4:17 PM
I guess I’m fairly lucky as I’m still what I would consider a newbie on the original forum. Those of you who may recognize my name please let me know where I should go to stay with the group of friends I already have please. That’s a very mournful desperate please ?

Pamnight0wl

Edited on 04/23/2018 at 4:18:35 PM PST

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 23, 18 4:31 PM
The majority of players have moved to the new Delphi forum that Jenifer is hosting where MC refugees have set up permanent camp.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Here is the link just cut and paste to your browser

Its is also under External Links that the Moderators done in a Sticky thread toward the top of the front page. So it will be there for anyone browsing after they lock the door.

It includes other suggested sites that may be of interest

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Apr 25, 18 12:57 PM
I've joined a number of friends on Delphi.
Thanks to Jen and others for the Herculean job they did setting the forum up.
Good luck to all wherever you choose to call home.

Elsa

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 26, 18 7:16 AM
Signed in at "Pond friends" as well as Delphi - imho at pond friends it is easier to find your way through ...

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 26, 18 7:22 AM
Toffifee wrote:Signed in at "Pond friends" as well as Delphi - imho at pond friends it is easier to find your way through ...

Hi,

I just pm'd and welcomed you over there.

Did you find the MC thread okay?

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 26, 18 10:01 AM
Just left you a "shout"

ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Apr 26, 18 12:12 PM
I went to finishyourgames as magrat.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Apr 26, 18 12:24 PM
I went to Delphi. I did look at Pond Friends as a potential second site, but after reading through their plans for MC - only one thread, only for game updates/event notifications, posts potentially deleted after a few weeks - I decided that's just too restrictive compared to this forum/Delphi and won't foster the same sense of community we have here and are hopefully developing in the Delphi forum.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 26, 18 1:08 PM
varetto123,When we first heard the news of the forum closure I would have said that what we had here was impossible to re-create anywhere else.This place had something very special.Luckily Jenifer stepped in & offered us a place at Delphi.In such a short time & lots of hard work she has made it home.
I hope all the other sites work out for those that have moved there,to me they are still friends who I spent time with & enjoyed the laughter & help.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Apr 26, 18 1:57 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:varetto123,When we first heard the news of the forum closure I would have said that what we had here was impossible to re-create anywhere else.This place had something very special.Luckily Jenifer stepped in & offered us a place at Delphi.In such a short time & lots of hard work she has made it home.
I hope all the other sites work out for those that have moved there,to me they are still friends who I spent time with & enjoyed the laughter & help.

I agree completely. The Delphi site seems to be doing a sterling job of recreating the atmosphere we've all enjoyed here in the BF forum. And yes, many thanks to Jenifer and all the others who have helped, for making it all happen so quickly. I would absolutely hope that the other sites also become great places - I will take a look in at them from time to time as I know we all have friends who have gone elsewhere. If any of them start to show similar promise, then I would have no problem with being a member of more than one forum.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 26, 18 3:39 PM
Dear varretto 123

I have joined all 3.

Each has a different feel to it.

On Pond Friends, best to go to home page.

Pond Friends are updating their site for BF casual games.

Member, mcquain would be a good contact, as she was here, and is helping to set up there. For all casual BF games.

There are 2 Midnight Castle threads, I think, as I am not familiar with a traditional forum.

One is for updates and announcements, please correct me Mary Cricket if in error.

And one was already placed when game came out, but not so active. Once more people figure out how to navigate the site, may see more posts.

Yes, Delphi site is most like here, will be there the most.
but, I have enjoyed ALL the members in this forum.

Wish everyone the best wherever they go.

Crystal;P

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 27, 18 2:43 AM
night0wl13 wrote:I guess I’m fairly lucky as I’m still what I would consider a newbie on the original forum. Those of you who may recognize my name please let me know where I should go to stay with the group of friends I already have please. That’s a very mournful desperate please ?

Pamnight0wl

Hi Pam night0wl

Your friends might miss you in this thread. You could try
1 Starting your own thread 'Friends of PamNight0wl'
2 If you know any forum names then PM them directly
3 Check their avatar names and their Spring Rooms as some are using those to say where they are.

Whatever you decide to do your Friends list will stay the same and together in the game. Joining any of the Forums won't change that. Check them all and see what you feel most at home with. There will still be information on this Forum.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Apr 30, 18 3:44 PM
To all my MC friends, you can find me on Delphia in the Magic Castle forum.
Char ( roxnsilver)

Go to: