Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jul 27, 10 10:15 AM
What a totally disjointed Anime mess!! Yick.

Ivonova
Time for an attitude check. Raaaaalph.

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Jul 27, 10 10:27 AM
I was totally baffled by this game.

In the cut scene, the main character is a boobalicious girl who enjoys displaying them. Not my cup of tea, since mine went south a couple of years ago.

In the first HOG scene (silhouettes - very difficult) the directions did not match up with what you were supposed to do. Function ?- I do not think that means what the developers think it means. It took me 6 hints just to figure out what to do.

The mini game was completely incongruous. What was up with a middle school number game that got you nowhere? Did they need an extra 3 minutes to fill?

When I hit the find the differences game, I quit. A total of 8 minutes.

Granted, when it comes to the OG games (HOGs, IHOGS, FROGS), I am not that great. Still in all, it wasn't just too hard for me. It was downright pointless.

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on Jul 27, 10 10:31 AM
Hi everyone, have made it a habit now of checking for reviews before wasting download time on junk. I value all comments and based on the comments will not be playing these games that are junk..
Thank you all for your comments and insights on these games!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Jul 27, 10 10:33 AM
I couldn't wait to read all your comments about this game! It was one of the worst for a long time, and that's saying something. Noticed the 'boob's' (who wouldn't?) and thought all the characters looked like arch villians, except 'Jessica' who looked like a 'drop'yre knickers for a few bob/bucks' type.
The story line? Was there one really? Never got to grips with that or the 'fishes' and biblical jigsaw puzzles.
As I can't see anyone actually buying this game, and someone has finished it within the trial hour, how does it end? If it finishes as well as it starts then 'heaven help us'!!! Even the clapping after each section did not redeem it for me, as I think I deserve a medal for actually sticking with it out for the full hour. It was only the thought of reading all your wonderful comments that kept me going.
Love to you all, Pat_ric_ia x

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Jul 27, 10 10:45 AM
Yikes! What an lame and awful game. They should put it on the Daily Deal, but I wouldn't even pay $2.99 for it.

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on Jul 27, 10 11:15 AM
Played demo for maybe 10 minutes and deleted. The game has horrible graphics, storyline and mini-games. Sorry, this is no buy for me at any price.

[Post New]by breadstr449 on Jul 27, 10 11:28 AM
The graphics are weird. This game not worth playing or buying.

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Jul 27, 10 11:53 AM
88blyth wrote:thanks fishies for the reviews.....ANOTHER game that i am not even going to try....
love theresa

Ditto! But at least check out the later forum thread on the religious aspect for a good laugh!

BSF0819
Flounder
Flounder
2,129 Posts

[Post New]by BSF0819 on Jul 27, 10 11:54 AM
I've played this before on another site and it was bad then and still is

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jul 27, 10 11:56 AM
THANKS FISHIES

MUST BE A GAME

for the whole 5 pages posted NOT 1 said it was OK

I am NOT even going to look at it. i was hoping it was going to be like the Jessica Fletcher game.

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jul 27, 10 12:04 PM
BFG, what were you thinking?

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Jul 27, 10 12:19 PM
I wouldn't buy this if it were on sale! Even when I got a hint I couldn't tell what the item was!

-100 score

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Jul 27, 10 12:22 PM
grandmagamer49 wrote:Hi everyone, have made it a habit now of checking for reviews before wasting download time on junk. I value all comments and based on the comments will not be playing these games that are junk..
Thank you all for your comments and insights on these games!

Exactly how I feel and value the reviews - saves me a lot of time, frustration and $ - thanks fishies !

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jul 27, 10 12:29 PM
podette wrote:I finished the whole game within the 60mins!!!!!!!!!!!

and only because I am sooo bored with no games I like coming in lately.

swtndsr2
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by swtndsr2 on Jul 27, 10 12:40 PM
Could not uninstall fast enough for this one!!!

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Jul 27, 10 12:46 PM
What an awful and useless game ! I would not accept it even if it was for free.. Wonder sometimes what is the use of having 1 new game a day if they look like what we have been getting lately ???

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jul 27, 10 1:13 PM
mamamaggie wrote:I was totally baffled by this game.

In the cut scene, the main character is a boobalicious girl who enjoys displaying them. Not my cup of tea, since mine went south a couple of years ago.

:

mamamaggie - thank you so much for my best giggle of the day!

shadowfax44

P.S. I have to add my opinion about something. I don't think it would be humanly possible for BFG to try ALL of these games they offer us before putting them on their site for sale. That is OUR JOB when we play the demos. Think about it, if BFG hired enough people to pre-play these games we wouldn't be able to afford the games anymore!! That just would not be a cost effective way to run a business. Also, how good or bad a game is would just be someone's opinion anyway - they might not like a game that a majority of us would love !? Anybody agree with me?

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 1:21:04 PM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jul 27, 10 1:44 PM
meanbusiness wrote: meanbusiness on Jul 27, 10 12:24 AM
Well, another bomb I think. Maybe BF needs to go back to a tier system, with prices depending on the complexity and quality of the game, i.e.truly quality games of any genre 10.99 - 19.99, beginner etc. 6.99 and go from there. How can you compare MCF, Drawn, Flux, The Clockwork Man etc. and the unbelievable array of other exceptionally beautiful and challenging games to this offering? This is one of those discs that you get at Best Buy at 2 for 5.00. Possibly we need to have BF discontinue the new game a night and start offering quality games 2 to 3 times a week..... I am really getting disappointed in the recent offerings. At this rate, the billions of sales should probably drop eventually. Just my opinion.

I prefer to keep things the way they are now.

Everybody's tastes are so different. I would rather have the option to download/try a new game every day (or not download/try in the case of this one) then wait 2-3 days in between every game and have it be one I don't want with nothing game-wise to look forward to tomorrow. I also like the "all games for 6.99" - it is what I can afford! If all of the really good, high quality games were CE priced, I would not be able to own many of them - choose one every 3-4 months? I hope not!! That wouldn't be fair to people on small fixed incomes who rely on the games for entertainment, would it?

Just my opinion

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 27, 10 1:44 PM
Egads. What a mess of a game. Total from me.

Essence53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Essence53 on Jul 27, 10 1:51 PM
88blyth wrote:thanks fishies for the reviews.....ANOTHER game that i am not even going to try....
love theresa

Go to: