micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Menu Button and Cursor to Move Between Scenes Stopped

[Post New]by micah123 on Aug 30, 10 9:37 PM
My menu button stopped 3/4 of the in the game. Now my cursor to move between scenes has quit. Cursor still works for inventory. please help.

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by buzjudy on Sep 2, 10 11:42 AM
I have all the parts for the generator, but can't find my way back to the other wing. How do I start over at the docks.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 3, 10 5:34 AM
buzjudy wrote:I have all the parts for the generator, but can't find my way back to the other wing. How do I start over at the docks.

Throughout the game you can use your down arrow to take you back to the previous location. The only exception to this is getting to the file room from the access corridor. If you are upstairs use your down arrow repeatedly until you reach the access corridor, then use your left arrow to go into the file room. Use your down arrow to go back through the vents and you'll come out into the west staircase. Down arrow from there should get you back to the maintenance hall where you will find the generator on the wall.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Sep 3, 10 10:15 PM
triciahs wrote:What a great game! And talk about value for money, every time I thought it was ending there was another mystery to solve. Brilliant!!

I couldn't agree more, micah123. Asylum Conspiracy has all the components of any good game, and it is deliciously spooky!

balian55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by balian55 on Sep 8, 10 4:58 AM
i stacked! and i`m really tired of going back and forth looking for the electrical tape to prepare the TV power cord help please ...who ever finish this game ..we need ur advise ..thnx a lot friends

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 8, 10 5:31 AM
balian55 wrote:i stacked! and i`m really tired of going back and forth looking for the electrical tape to prepare the TV power cord help please ...who ever finish this game ..we need ur advise ..thnx a lot friends

Look under the crib in the day care room.

balian55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by balian55 on Sep 9, 10 6:03 AM
nwl43 wrote:
balian55 wrote:i stacked! and i`m really tired of going back and forth looking for the electrical tape to prepare the TV power cord help please ...who ever finish this game ..we need ur advise ..thnx a lot friends

Look under the crib in the day care room.

THANK U FRIEND I REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP , I GOT IT

Edited on 09/09/2010 at 6:07:51 AM PST

[Post New]by GraphicSword on Sep 19, 10 1:10 PM
Hey guys, i really enjoyed a demo play and decided to buy the game, but the problem is I don't have a credit card or other payment method you accept.
I was thinking if there are any news about Big Fish Games considering Paysafecard as a payment option. I use it for online games and Skype couple of months now... It's a good solution for young players who don't have cc.
If anyone has any info about this, I'll appreciate knowing about it
Thanks in advance

hop0409
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by hop0409 on Sep 29, 10 12:29 AM
I accidentally bought this game (meant to buy something else) but I'm so glad I did! It actually lasted a decent amount of time and I found it to be challenging but not impossible. One of my pet peeves about HOGs is when it asks you to find something, and there are two of those things and one doesn't count. Like..the object to find is a "cat" so you click on a cat, but it wants you to find another cat. This game didn't have that, so that was a huge plus for me! I loved the ending, too! But I didn't find all the tapes...I may go back and look.

Definitely glad I bought this game tho!

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Oct 19, 10 10:12 AM
I Love it! But how can I get the door knob in the hallway?

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 20, 10 4:01 AM
Hi Aztec9744,

Welcome to the pond!

You first need to collect the screwdriver that can be found in the toy room under the chest, you can see a screenshot of this here.

You then need to return to the front hallway, zoom into the doorknob and use the screwdriver to unscrew the knob.

You can check out the complete walkthrough here if you need any reference points

Hope this helps, happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Dec 15, 10 10:28 AM
Evidently it's only a bonus cassette and no bonus game. I too went back thinking I forgot something and no bonus game - darn it anyway!

sbreed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sbreed on Jan 2, 11 1:57 PM
REALLY enjoyed this game! The sequal is downloading as I type!

[Post New]by chmerk10 on Jan 6, 11 1:40 AM
help,stuck on recreation room door,have code word demon,cant figure out the sliders

[Post New]by greenfish22 on Jan 9, 11 1:47 PM
One of the best games I have played!! Nice and long, just as I love it.... Thanks

NLW64
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by NLW64 on Jan 18, 11 2:46 PM
I just finished, I loved it. I didn't mind the hidden object parts as much as I usually do, lol. I prefer the puzzles and exploring. I also liked the length of this game.
I was going to buy the sequel, Curse of the Opera, but apparently it doesn't have the same characters in it. Those were written and voiced so well, they were people you could care about. Is there going to be a game with the same people in the future?

Nyc22
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Nyc22 on Feb 26, 11 12:39 PM
I'm stuck on chapter 8. Dentist office. I've placed the wire piece on the red dentist chair but forgot to push on the red button. I can't get back there to obtain the sun emblem.
The hand appears on the red chair but nothing happens? I would very much prefer to get a solution instead of starting all over under a new name.
Do you have a solution?
Thanks

ject58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ject58 on Mar 30, 11 10:49 AM
Very fun game. I actually jumped and yelped a couple of times when characters suddenly appeared when I turned a corner! Loved the puzzles and the story line. I really cared about the characters. A definite winner!!

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 5:41 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed this game, cool and creepy atmosphere... had to skip a puzzle or two so will probably go back and play it again to see if I can do better. Worh the time and money.

[Post New]by cprebstuck on May 14, 11 5:39 AM
I cannot find the doorknob in the hallway to fix the door in the toy room. Can you help me please?

carole

Go to: