Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Fionaaaa on Aug 2, 10 6:46 PM
Got to the attic and got stuck as everyone else did not being able to put the wire in and guess what, game crashed. Reloaded it, corrupted save file put me back to the beginning of the game.

This is a very nice game but when its unstable I question why it is available with so many problems.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by ROSESNOWFLAKE2 on Aug 2, 10 7:17 PM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS MOST OF YOU...GETTING BACK TO WIRE THE WENCH. KNOW MATTER WHAT I DO!!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 2, 10 8:10 PM
IamJbar wrote:Got all the way into the attic, repaired the winch motor, however, did not have the power cord at the time, left the scene to go get it. Now I am unable to get the screen to repair the motor and add the power cord.I tried to use the winch anyway, and get " I need to repair the winch motor first". Have tried to exit and restart the game, nothing works.I REALLY don't want to start the game over form the beginning. Any one know what I need to do?

I am having the same problem

[Post New]by MauiAngel on Aug 3, 10 2:23 AM
I have noticed I always have problems with "ERS Game Studio" or "ERS G-Studio" games. I don't think there has been one game released from this company that I haven't gotten a "corrupted save file" message with!! I am so irritated because so far those are the games that I really want to play. They look so interesting, scary, well done (as far as graphics and story line), creative and addicting but I tend to constantly get errors when I play. I do the "data execution prevention" add too - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Oh wells, guess I gotta keep searching for a solution because I am determined to play these games.
Aloha all,
Angel

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by ladyonequestion on Aug 3, 10 4:02 AM
Having really irritating issues with this one and deadtime stories. DT stopped working after I had to reformat my laptop - just will not load. If I try to load it again it says another game is running. Redemption Cemetery worked around 2 days ago, but is suddenly doing the same thing. I love the game and would love to continue it, so I am getting rather cross and frustrated. Tried re-downloading, no luck.

I've not had any problems with other ERS games, but then I've only really played Murders in the Rue Morge (CE).

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 4:11:17 AM PST

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by malcolmbart on Aug 3, 10 5:09 AM
DeadMistress wrote:Hi all ! I'm new here
And have my first question :

Novella 2 :
The Strategy Guid sais :

Place the dreamcatcher on the nail - DONE
Click on the cabinet and the snake will crawl into the bed - The cabinet is just not clickable I mean - I click , but nothing happened . No snake crawling , no snake in the bed and that means - the pillow is not clickable too . I can't move up in the game till I catch the snake and get the keeyyy !!!

I'm having the same problem. Deleted and re-downloaded to no avail. Has anyone solved this problem?

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 5:11:29 AM PST

SairBelle
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by SairBelle on Aug 3, 10 3:07 PM
I didn't get a chance to play as my virus scanner identified WTNMCMB.EXE as having a medium level malware or trojan. Did anyone else run into warnings concerning this on the trial?

Xen33
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Xen33 on Aug 3, 10 5:39 PM
Mmmmm, I had problems with the game taking forever to go from one scene to another that was No 1, the safe, strategy guide was hopeless, and there was not option to skip, nothing anywhere on internet to help. Decided to try once again and then give up it was counterclockwise for my gameplay, but notice that someone on forum reported 3 times different???don't know how he came to play it each time and it worked. Anyway, that was No2. The next problem was the balls in the door. I could not get this to work at all nothing moved seemed to be stuck. The only way out was to skip it. Disappointing.

This is such a great game, I just loved it however needs fixing. The other thing was that I couldn't access help from Big Fish as Australia has different time zone, then there was the access to 4:30pm, and I missed that by 7 minutes, frustrating could not find anywhere for immediate help,

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Aug 3, 10 6:37 PM
Read some postings about attempting to play and getting message another game is running. Don't know how this is since I had not started the game. Went to task manager and sure enough it was running, stopped process. Then went to computer; drive c and opened. Then opened program files; then found Redemption Cemetery and opened that; then clicked on launcher.....with the extension of application.......game opened and have not had any problems with it. My only complaint is that going from one scene to another it is a little draggy..

Hope this is of help to some one.

[Post New]by ladyonequestion on Aug 4, 10 2:14 AM
Thanks, you're a star. Got it up and running, going to try with Deadtime Stories too.

[Post New]by ladyonequestion on Aug 4, 10 3:06 AM
Got my first 'save game corrupted' now.
Not very happy with this game at all.

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Aug 4, 10 3:21 AM
I am playing the 2nd time through. First time no real problems, the pointer jerked/froze for a sec here and there, but I can live with that. This time when I got to Novella #2 and the ball game, it started acting very strange, moved slow, froze up, finally finished the ball game, but then the item list kept popping up and down all on it's own.

I worry it'll crash next time I play it. But we'll see eh?

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by lowther108 on Aug 4, 10 5:45 AM
kkbodine wrote:Bought the game....I'm stuck on the safe...tried EVERY which way clockwise to start, counterclockwise to start...every way possible and it just won't open. There is no solve button at the bottom of the safe screen, only a hint which says: Nothing else to do at this time here...which means I cannot progress. Already placed both sailors and the code is in my notes...and I have done everything the strategy guide says to do. I think this is a glitch. HELP.....

Ferggy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ferggy2 on Aug 4, 10 6:59 AM
OK, how do you get past putting the sailor in the bottle. Strategy says put him in bottle and pick up green ball. (ball is needed for game to open door) Reading further in strategy (much further pages over) you have another figure to put in the bottle. Reading other players comments, need both figures in bottle to get the green ball to pop up. You cannot get the green ball until BOTH figures are in bottle and you CANNOT get both figures until green ball in put in game to open the door!

I want my money back!!!

ferggy2

[Post New]by pm5954 on Aug 4, 10 7:04 AM
shar0108 wrote:I'm stuck in the 3rd novella - can't find the 1st jewel that's supposed to be in the sarcophagus & when I click on the bellows to fuel the fire, nothing happens...

I am stuck at the same point, the sarcophagus closed before I got the gem and there is no way to get it to reopen. Help!!!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 4, 10 7:42 AM
I played the bonus and near at the end of game, I get a error.

[Post New]by AnnaDee on Aug 4, 10 4:06 PM
I am in the attic, trying to take the belt off the winch so I can put it back in inventory. Can't get the close up view so that I can grab it. What to do?

[Post New]by danigole on Aug 4, 10 4:11 PM
Can't leave the burning building even though I'm told to. Went in under another name and got stuck in the same place. Seems others have the same problem.

whatleyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by whatleyk on Aug 4, 10 6:03 PM
Ferggy2 wrote:OK, how do you get past putting the sailor in the bottle. Strategy says put him in bottle and pick up green ball. (ball is needed for game to open door) Reading further in strategy (much further pages over) you have another figure to put in the bottle. Reading other players comments, need both figures in bottle to get the green ball to pop up. You cannot get the green ball until BOTH figures are in bottle and you CANNOT get both figures until green ball in put in game to open the door!

I want my money back!!!

ferggy2

Ferggy2 - You need to put the sailors in their proper positions on the ship according to the diagram behind the photo in the library. Once you put the first sailor into position (the one from the fish tank, I think) using the tweezers, the green ball should appear.

[Post New]by fairywings44 on Aug 4, 10 8:06 PM
For some reason I can't access the bonus section. It says I've unlocked it but when I click on 'extras' it only goes to the soundtrack choice. What am I doing wrong or is this a glitch?

Go to: