Re:Post any Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal technical issues here only

[Post New]by Colleengibson on Mar 29, 12 9:39 PM
In chapter 2 I cannot get the cork to stay on the bottle. I have dragged the cork multiple times and placed it on all different spots on the bottle, but it will not stay. What am I doing wrong? Help!!!!

[Post New]by bevontheroad on Mar 30, 12 1:10 AM
I'm getting the same cork/bottle issue as Coleengibson. I've tried dragging the cork over ever pixel of the poison bottle and it will not work. I have the iPhone version. I just paid for it and am ready to delete it from frustration. The drag and drop locations are far too finicky, or nonexistent it seems

[Post New]by bevontheroad on Mar 30, 12 1:18 AM
Also big fish please read reviews for iPhone version. Everyone is experiencing the same cork issue. Please fix and update!!!!!!

[Post New]by ChrissyDarlin on Mar 30, 12 10:17 PM
I'm having issues getting the cork in the poison bottle in the iPhone version. I've tried numerous times as well as starting that chapter over. Any insights would b greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by 2forflinching on Mar 30, 12 11:04 PM
I am having the same iPhone issue. I've tried shutting it down and restarting, multiple placement locations for the cork-you name it. Nothing works. Can someone please either fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

CORK --> BOTTLE MALFUNCTION

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on Apr 2, 12 1:18 AM
I'm not sure how many people have to post this issue before there's a response, but I really hope we hit that number soon. Bought the full version, stuck at the same place everybody's stuck: getting that [{>€< cork into the *%?! bottle.

Edited on 04/02/2012 at 1:21:36 AM PST

[Post New]by ewanjg on Apr 2, 12 5:36 AM
Hi I'm disappointed iv just bought this game, but I can't get the cork to stay in the poison bottle, iv started the game again but nothin has helped. Please help with an answer. Any body got any ideas please?

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Apr 2, 12 7:26 AM
Stuck at the cork insertion on the iPhone.
Hope a fix is comming soon.

[Post New]by Bignini on Apr 2, 12 8:04 AM
Seriously is there any answers for the cork in the bottle issue in chapter 2 getting really frustrated now someone please please advise thank you

[Post New]by Loopylu80 on Apr 3, 12 11:07 AM
Yep, same. Fixing glitch any time soon????

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 4, 12 1:25 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like a few of you iPhone users are having trouble using the cork on the poison bottle.

It certainly sounds like this could be a glitch, I'd therefore like to ask you to please provide us with some more information by writing in to our Tech Support to an investigation can be started.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/04/2012 at 1:29:56 AM PST

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on Apr 4, 12 5:44 PM
bfgRhone wrote:It certainly sounds like this could be a glitch, I'd therefore like to ask you to please provide us with some more information by writing in to our <a href="http://Forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> to an investigation can be started.

OK, see - the title of this thread is "Post any Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal technical issues here only"; I think the average reader would NOT expect that to mean "**** & moan enough here, & eventually someone will show up & redirect you to the actual forum you should've used in the first place even though we told you to only use this one".

Logging Tech Support query now.

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on Apr 4, 12 5:57 PM
EarleyDaysYet wrote:Logging Tech Support query now.

Ref # is: 120405-001202 - they say 24-72 hours for a response. I'll post any updates here.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 5, 12 4:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

It seems like there might be a workaround for the issue with using the cork on the poison bottle.

It seems that the hit box for that bottle is actually quite a bit to the left of the top of the ‘XXX’ bottle itself. The point where the cork connects to the bottle is about half an inch to the left of where it looks like it should go. Note; the cork will glow bright blue once it is in the correct spot.

Try moving the cork slightly to the left of the bottle to see what happens.

If that didn't work, please get in touch with our Tech Support team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/06/2012 at 12:12:24 AM PST

[Post New]by 2forflinching on Apr 5, 12 4:49 AM
that's got it! probably should fix the glitch anyway- but at least now i can continue with the game! thanks!

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Apr 5, 12 11:58 AM
bfgRhone wrote:...Note; the cork will glow bright blue once it is in the correct spot.

That's a piece of information that already proved useful... Why didn't I noticed that before?

[Post New]by Samjem on May 27, 12 12:20 AM
I am having trouble exiting chapter 7. I have the nexus stone but I cannot speak to Marcellus. What can I do?

[Post New]by lanizia on Jul 3, 12 1:26 PM
I have a problem with the audio and sound.There is no voice or sound ,everything in the game is working perfectly but there is no audio.Thanks.

looby51
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by looby51 on Sep 5, 12 9:55 PM
Gramsmom wrote:I was on Chapter 7 and I got the acess cod violation. When I went back to the game I was brought back to the beginning. There seems to be no auto save. GRRRRRRR. Well I like the game and will start over. This time when I finish a chapter I will exit and save that way. Still wish there was auto save.

looby51
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:access violation at the end of chapter 6 and game not saved

[Post New]by looby51 on Sep 5, 12 9:57 PM
believe it or not, I am writing this on sep 5, 2012 and have had the exact same problem as Gramsmom had in aug 2010. Thought it would have been resolved by now. I am administrator on my computer, so not a rights issue.

have contacted BFG customer service and will post if there is any resolution to this problem. Just wanted to post for future purchasers.

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 10:00:11 PM PST

Go to: