Re:Post any Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Aug 13, 10 8:04 PM
muttmom wrote:My game froze when playing the mouse and cheese game. Lost cursor and had to stop playing and reboot computer. Didn't try running game again after reading a lot of people were having difficulties.

Same exact thing happened to me. I really want to buy this game, but I'll wait and see if they fix it.

Ella58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post any Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff technical issues here only

[Post New]by Ella58 on Aug 13, 10 8:37 PM
I want my money back too. I am tired of waiting for a fix for this game. I would like to play the game when i buy it, not 3 days laters. How do you go about getting a refund for a game that don't work?

emmyjayne
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,375 Posts

[Post New]by emmyjayne on Aug 13, 10 10:31 PM
Customer service said there was an update available at 6pm (PDT) today. I installed the updated version but still have exactly the same problem - - I can download the game but then when I try to launch it I see "Loading" then it quits. Totally frustrating!!

[Post New]by dianaod on Aug 13, 10 10:59 PM
Game froze with message about about changing window size??? cannot get it to play what's up

[Post New]by queenbee43j on Aug 14, 10 12:50 AM
Hello Fishies!! I am having the same problem as a lot of people! I get pretty far into the game and then, I have to stop for while, When I go back to start the game again, it tells me the file has been corrupted and I have to start all over again, with a new profile. I have had to start over three times! I sure am getting tired of doing that! Help Big Fish!!!!! Janey from Texas

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 14, 10 6:51 AM
queenbee43j wrote:Hello Fishies!! I am having the same problem as a lot of people! I get pretty far into the game and then, I have to stop for while, When I go back to start the game again, it tells me the file has been corrupted and I have to start all over again, with a new profile. I have had to start over three times! I sure am getting tired of doing that! Help Big Fish!!!!! Janey from Texas

this happened to me yesterday and I was in Chapter 6! told me my profile was corrupted and re play under a new name! Just before this happened it would not play at all . I had to cntrl alt del and exit in task manager...3 times..the last time it finally opened as I was leaving the game and I played to chapter 6 ...that's when I got the corruption notice. I have started again as a new player but how discouraging!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Aug 14, 10 7:24 AM
Oh Big Fish I am soooooo disappointed!
Like 'togood2be' and 'nanaseaweed' I am unable to continue with my purchased game.
I had reached Chapter 6 and was up to the puppet on the wall game. Having left the game for a while, on returning the error message appeared showing 'your profile is corrupted'! Apart from taking ages to load, especially with each new chapter, all had been going well. No glitches at all until that error notice.
Now it would seem that I have to start all over again, using a different name!
I feel really let down and fed up. The game, up to that point, had been so interesting and enjoyable.
Can you help? OR will this keep happening? Is there a solution?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease HELP.
Pat_ric_ia x

MarcyMM
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by MarcyMM on Aug 14, 10 8:27 AM
Aaarghh...now I can't even contact Technical Support. I ran Dr. Felix, but when I tried to attach the report it said the file was too big.

So then I deleted the path out of the input box. Now it won't let me submit my question!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 14, 10 8:49 AM
Hey Fishies,

A new build for Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff is now available and in order to keep the tech thread up to date with any new issues, I'll be locking this one up.

If you've already posted in this thread and haven't received a response or the new build doesn't solve the problem, please feel free to re-post and continue your discussion here.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: