Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by zhimbus on Sep 19, 10 8:11 PM
I'm also stuck at the safe. Everytime I try to turn the dial, the game crashes.

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Sep 19, 10 10:37 PM
Just discovered a new problem: I bought the CE, but I only got one stamp for it on my punch card. What up, BFG?

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by monabeth47 on Sep 20, 10 2:45 AM
Laylasmum wrote:Just to say I have finally managed to finish the game. [/quote ] how do you get the coach driver the smelling salts??

susan3285
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by susan3285 on Sep 20, 10 7:44 AM
The game freezes at the safe. I think that a repair is in order.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 20, 10 7:59 AM
Kyasarin wrote:Just discovered a new problem: I bought the CE, but I only got one stamp for it on my punch card. What up, BFG?

Yup, this is also an issue with this game. On the download page the Collector's Edition is listed as $6.99, then when you click "Buy It" it charges you $13.99, but you only get one punch for your punch card. Also, if you have a game club credit, you can use it to buy this game, which you cannot normally do with CEs. They don't seem to have this issue with the PC version.

Contact customer service, we should either get a $7 refund, or our other two punches. Frankly I'd rather have the $7 considering all the trouble to be had with this game.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 20, 10 8:53 AM
Mac player -- same problem. For me, the game actually crashed in Novella 1 at the front door. The problem went away after I restarted my Mac, until the crash at the safe. That one is irreversible -- no amount of trash, reinstall or restarting corrects the issue.

I encourage everyone to notify customer support -- this seems to be an issue that transcends "your individual Mac configuration".

kara
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kara on Sep 20, 10 9:02 AM
I am playing on a mac. Once I get to the safe, my game crashes.

vic72
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by vic72 on Sep 20, 10 10:47 AM
Playing the Mac game, have got to the safe and it's crashing every time! I'm going to email customer support - will let you know when they get back to me. And I'll be really cross if I don't get my 3 stamps!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 20, 10 11:53 AM
Hi Mac fishies,

We are looking into the reported issues. Thank you for taking the time to post here in the forums. We will keep you posted with any updates via this forum.

If you wish to assist us further, it would help to attach a Dr. Felix to your email to support. That way we can get specifics on which systems are being affected.

Thank you everyone for your patience,

bfgTigris

dcwy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dcwy on Sep 20, 10 5:21 PM
I too cannot open the safe. My computer crashes everytime I attempt to open the safe. Can this be fixed. My computer is a Mac, do you have the same problem on a PC?

[Post New]by MMEDIA on Sep 20, 10 11:47 PM
You can chalk up another Mac user with the same problem at the Husband's Room safe. The screen freezes then the game quits.
I've even un-installed, re-downloaded (which takes a while) and re-installed, but it makes no difference.
I've filled in the tech-support form and suggest everybody else with the same problem does the same.

[Post New]by jennifersmathers on Sep 21, 10 5:18 AM
Games crashes when I click on the safe

[Post New]by shantita on Sep 21, 10 8:22 AM
Same as many many... Game shuts down as soon as the hand is on the safe.... Can U do something about it ?

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Sep 21, 10 4:41 PM
I played the entire regular part of the game with no technical problems whatsoever. Then I just got started on the bonus novella and the game completely froze up. That was last night. I just tried to restart the game, but received the error message that my profile save file was corrupted, and that profile name is no longer listed! Do I have to replay the entire game again just so I can play the bonus level? The extra play level is the only reason I paid for the Collector's Edition. Has anybody been able to play the extra level? I don't want to play the whole thing over again just to have it repeat the crash at the end.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 21, 10 4:58 PM
Hey Fishies,

Thank you so much for bringing the Mac safe issue to our attention by posting here. We are working on it and expect to have a new build by the beginning of October. Once that's available, we will be posting in the Game Forum to let you know, so please check back.

If you have any more questions about your purchase, please contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right. We really appreciate your patience at this time.

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by macykitten on Sep 22, 10 4:04 PM
So, it seems all of us mac players that bought the collectors edition are stuck at the safe with a game freeze. Throw us a bone here BFG. How about giving us a game credit for our frustration and the fact that by the time you make the fix to the game, the regular edition will be available. You're dealing with a lot of dedicated, multi-game buying customers here.It's the least you should do.

[Post New]by nigma83 on Sep 22, 10 5:36 PM
i've been having trouble with the safe as well. when i try to open it the whole aplication crashes

[Post New]by queenjessica on Sep 24, 10 6:57 PM
I get to the safe but when I try to turn the knob the game crashes!? Is there anybody else with this problem and is there a fix?

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 25, 10 4:14 PM
Wyomngal wrote:I got all the way to the end of the extra, got both pieces of the amulet and the game just stopped. Where do I go with the amulet? This is very disappointing when you pay so much for the game.

you go back to the gravesite and right behind the casket is where you put the amulet. I had some problems, especially getting the safe open, finally it worked. It is a good game and I played it all the way to the end. I was dubious about it but kept going, glad I did now. Hope this helps..

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Sep 25, 10 4:17 PM
monabeth47 wrote:
Laylasmum wrote:Just to say I have finally managed to finish the game. [/quote ] how do you get the coach driver the smelling salts??

they are in the bag in the cell w/ werewolf after you kill him, also the meds he needs is in the bag.

Go to: