Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower

[Post New]by wright_family on Oct 2, 11 12:26 PM
I don't review a lot of games, but this one stole so much of my IQ, that I had to respond. The game is sooooo easy that my mind started to melt while waiting for something challenging to happen. I am only disappointed that such great graphics are wasted on this effort. I tolerated about ten minutes of the game before uninstalling.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Oct 3, 11 2:55 PM
I knew there was a reason I had downloaded this before and never bought it. But it had been awhile and after reading all these GREAT reviews I thought I had just forgot about it so I bought it. What a mistake...a cumbersome slow game. I really like the HOGS where you put things back, but this was awful. Some of the item placements didn't even make sense and if you dare use the HINT it takes FOREVER to recharge making the game slow and frustrating. I couldn't even finish it. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Wrote it off as a waste of money and trashed it. Too bad you can't trade these mistakes in for another. At least I won't forget it this time.

[Post New]by ShimShalabim on Oct 4, 11 2:32 AM
After enjoying the original this was a complete disappointment. I too should have known why I never bought it before, but pulled the DD trigger.

Pure drudgery. I kept hoping something better would happen, but no! Endless putback scenes with puzzles few and far between.

I'm so glad I only wasted 2.99 on it.

Edited on 10/04/2011 at 2:33:11 AM PST

HiLupe
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by HiLupe on Nov 12, 11 10:43 AM
I found this game too be a little to corny for my taste, although I did play it through to completion. I think maybe it was a little too easy and that's why I wasn't too crazy about it.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Nov 27, 11 10:01 PM
I liked the game, it was a pleasant distraction, but sometimes felt a little bland, like something was missing.

The graphics were beautiful, & the music quite pleasant. I also, liked the twist on the hidden object scene of placing objects, rather than finding them. Things don't always go where you might assume, so quite fun at times.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 9, 12 8:44 AM
I played the first Enlightenus and it was good, this one was even better, I got it on sale so I know I got my money worth.

Beautiful graphics, nice HOS and the game had just enough challenging to keep you busy.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Feb 25, 12 6:55 AM
very colourful great mini games. great musics and sound effects . scenes very repeatative tho

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Jul 20, 12 8:18 PM

Left this game hang... was boring playing the same scenes repeatedly. The storyline is not very interesting or innovative...the graphics are beautiful though...the mini games are fun... having to find and place objects was somewhat tedious.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Mar 14, 13 5:43 PM
There are all sorts of different games on BF. If you are looking for the "adventure" that normally comes with these types of games, it's not here. You basically are given the key to enter each level. That is not necessarily a bad thing, sometimes. In all of the scenes you have to put back items into a scene, grant it I usually dislike these kinds of scenes, but again it was not that big a deal. I always try to find the positive and if you took the time to finish the game, then the statement at the very end was well worth the amount of time it took for me to play. I really enjoyed the game overall and was not disappointed with it, at all. It was different, there wasn't any trying to find that elusive screwdriver and never getting it until the very end. Never had to wonder where to go next, or what to do next. It's a friggin' happy game, something your kids would enjoy. So if you didn't like it, fine, but some of us did.

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Dec 1, 13 9:33 PM
I owned this game for a long time and just finished it today. I enjoyed it very much, but I do like this first Enlightenus better. This game have wonderful detailed HOG scenes, and bright colors. Very beautiful game. The only problem I see for this game with a few players is that the HOG scenes have very small pieces, and I know it could be troublesome.

Go to: