Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by Mcarrasquillo on Nov 5, 11 11:07 PM
I am still in the beginning of the game and cannot figure out how to get passed where i am at. I am in the burning house and i need to break the window with the statuette. I have held the statuette up to the window several time to no avail, what am i doing wrong? What's the trick?

[Post New]by Portlynne on Nov 6, 11 11:06 PM
1bluewhale wrote:I am stuck. I have the cord and the tape to repair the winch. I had put it together (complete with belt), but when I try to get back to winch to add the wire I can't access. And, I can't get the button to work because the winch needs to be repaired. It's a frustrating loop. I've done everything else - this is my last piece so that I can get the gaff. Any suggestions?

That's exactly what happened to me. Is there any way to fix this without starting all over from the beginning?

Edited on 11/06/2011 at 11:08:14 PM PST

[Post New]by madanne999 on Nov 23, 11 8:42 AM
ezelle wrote:I cannot get to the 3rd novella. the game won't allow me to go to the left of the woman's grave. I can only go to the gate and exit.

Same here, feel slightly cheated as bought collectors edition!!

[Post New]by MrsMerk on Nov 28, 11 4:04 PM
Loving this game, but stuck on cutting more sausage to feed the dog. When I try to cut the meat, it says I have already got a piece of sausage. I had ome, but fed it to the phirannahs. There is none in my inventory. Help! How can I get it to cut me another piece so I can put the sleeping pills in it?

[Post New]by Larkin01 on Nov 29, 11 7:51 AM
Has anyone found a way on iPad of how to get the piranha to take the sausage and then get the diver from the aquarium? If so, please help. I cannot get the fish to take it or release it into the aquarium.

Ok, I found out how to do that.....go back to the kitchen, put the sausage on the cutting board and use the knife to cute a slice.

But now I can't get the tweezers to let go of the little guy in the bottle. Anybody know about that?

Edited on 11/29/2011 at 8:00:01 AM PST

[Post New]by Nikkixbx on Dec 6, 11 9:01 AM
Hi, how did you manage to get pastbthe problem with the hidden scene trying to get the fuse. I've already reset my progress once and it's doing the same, theres no hidden scene coming up for me to find the fuse. Thanks

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 6, 11 12:46 PM
Hey Nikkixbx,

I responded to your post in the Stuck in attic thread, so feel free to take a look. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Millamoo on Jan 17, 12 6:44 PM
Please help!! I am playing redemption on the iPad and I have no idea what to do! I don't know how to fix the wires in the fuse problem because I can't zoom in like all the walkthroughs tell me to. I'm not sure if that is just for PC and Mac or if it is for iPad too. When I fix the fuses and go to fix the wires it doesn't let me. Pleeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee help!! Thanks

[Post New]by michellefoster on Feb 22, 12 9:51 PM
How do I get past the dog, he's eating all the sausage and I'm really tired of going back and forth feeding the darn thing,HELP!!!!

[Post New]by Chrysara on Mar 6, 12 8:20 PM
I am stuck, I at the point where I have got the bucket out of the dumbwaiter, put out the fire, got to the girl in the burning room and only have a ladder left in my inventory. But after going through all the rooms (study, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement, attic, hallway where beams are still on fire) several times they all say there is nothing to do there. According to the walkthru I should be able to get outside to the cemetary but I am not able to, what am I missing? Ahh it is so frustrating!

[Post New]by Bmoorefree on Mar 19, 12 7:00 AM
Hello All,
I'm brand new to playing all of these wonderful games on my IPad, so please bear with foolish questions if you will. I would like to start this Redemption game over and can't for the life of me figure out how. Is it something really simple? I've tried to reset and that takes points away but leaves me right where I was.
Any help would be so appreciated. I'm newly disabled and these games are a very welcome distraction.
Thanks so much.
B

[Post New]by 2browneyes57 on Apr 22, 12 4:35 AM
I cannot get past the safe in scenario 2. There is nothing else I can do. The hint is telling me there is nothing to do in the room with the safe and when when I enter the 4172, both clockwise and counterclockwise, it does not work. I tried someones suggestion to let go of the mouse after each number but this did not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and even started over but just cannot get past the safe. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by ducklady658 on Jun 24, 12 11:32 PM
boysrus wrote:I can't get out of the screen where the house is on fire and the little girl is in the window. the hint button keeps saying "there is nothing else to do here" bought the strategy guide. I can't find the item in the flowers, or the nest. My curser just stays the same where ever I am in the scene. Shouldn't it change right above the inventory to let me go back?

[Post New]by Smilelikesim on Jul 15, 12 9:40 AM
Has tried so many times to find the wire in the attic but I can't find it anywhere. Need help so badly!!! Where is this wire ?????? For the engine to work in the attic ???

[Post New]by Smilelikesim on Jul 15, 12 4:46 PM
The safe man I tried it clockwise n anti vies versa not working..???

[Post New]by Fiona5678 on Nov 14, 12 9:40 AM
I am so stuck can not find the green ball for the door. Or the label for the pill bottle. Please Please HELP ;-(

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 14, 12 11:36 AM
Hi Fiona5678 and welcome to the Forums! This is a great place to get help with your games.

I checked our Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Walkthrough and found some info about where to find the green ball and the label -

It looks like the green ball is with the ship-in-a-bottle in the Library. Here's what it says about that spot:

- Remove the cork from the ship in the bottle with the CORKSCREW.
- Place the SAILOR FIGURE inside the ship by clicking it directly onto the center of the bottle.
- Place the TWEEZERS into the bottle, pick up the SAILOR FIGURINE and drag it to the spot shown in the screenshot.
- Pick up the green BALL inside the bottle (A).

You can click here to see that screenshot, too.

The label is in a drawer in the bookcase in the bedroom. You can click here to see that.

You can also click on the other blue text to be taken to the full walkthrough if you'd like to check it out.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by fifiabdo on Jan 6, 13 1:43 PM
merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[Post New]by sifoisbsp on Mar 11, 13 5:19 AM
I have purchased this game but unable to install in my pc. Game Manager showed no game in my purchased history. Please help or return my money $2.99.

RamKrishna Bhattacharya
sifoisbsp@gmail.com

[Post New]by roxanne1980 on May 2, 13 2:45 AM
HotGamer1255 wrote:I can NOT get the sleeping pills in the meat for the dog,,, I can gone back and forth so many times I am about ready to delete this game

Go to: