nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 29, 10 4:43 AM
Liked the inventive minigames and there was lots to do. (very interactive game)

Will be buying.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by nixyseven on Aug 29, 10 4:45 AM
Oh, also wanted to say that I too am really happy about the reduction in price for CE games. I don't mind paying 2x the normal price for a good game, but 3x seemed a bit much, since they don't have anywhere near 3x the game-play in them.

ras7777
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ras7777 on Aug 29, 10 5:50 AM
Only played the demo. Liked the game, however I was disappointed that the plot wasn't better, as another poster remarked, it didn't grab me. I loved Return to Ravenhurst so much, for game play, plot and humor, that I always seem to hold other games up to it in comparison. Sadly, almost all fall short. I wonder if there will be ever a sequel to Return from Ravenhurst. We need to find out what happened to Victor!!!!

sammygram
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by sammygram on Aug 29, 10 7:07 AM
without a walk thru i am already stuck with the tickettaket that eats tickets have no clue what they want and no hint or help help

[Post New]by kvakvs on Aug 29, 10 7:43 AM
sammygram wrote:without a walk thru i am already stuck with the tickettaket that eats tickets have no clue what they want and no hint or help help

There is Strategy Guide button in bottom right.
Also ticket eater has 3 buttons on top right, you need to find a good combination of teeth to punch through ticket holes, then it lets you pass.

[Post New]by nessanana on Aug 29, 10 7:45 AM
Not sure if this is the right thread.
I cannot get past the theatre entrance. as soon as i click on the door or the highlighted place near the door it just takes me back to my desktop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem remains. is there likely to be an updated version or am i just unlucky with this one.

[Post New]by workerbee12345 on Aug 29, 10 7:48 AM
Too short. not enough game for the money.

mardell01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mardell01 on Aug 29, 10 8:16 AM
Fishes, I must say Reincarnations Uncover the Past Collector's Edition is probably the most challenging game I'v played in a long time. It's difficult but not impossible!

Thanks Big Fish
Mardell01

[Post New]by ScrapppingALL on Aug 29, 10 8:23 AM
Awesome, Challenging, Great NEW GAMES, can't get enough of it!! Besides Asylum it's definitey my top 2!!!

Thanks for finally changing up the games, and having NEW games!!!!

Sheila

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 29, 10 8:52 AM
I totally LOVED IT. What an enjoyable game and so creative and such beautiful graphics!! With the new pricing, I bought the CE, which was only like sacrificing buying one game instead of two (plus of course, there is the three punchcard punches as well - it was SO worth it too!! I thought paying for the bonus play was worth the "Chinchilla Twins" alone - I loved playing that scene!!

I hope this is set up for another sequel - it seemed like it did to me, any others feel like there will be another one on the way next year? I am sold on these Vogat games now - they are really a cut above most of the rest in quality!!

All I can say is, please give us more Vogat...

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Aug 29, 10 11:08 AM
Shadowfax, congrats on your morph! No longer a guppy, I see.

I think there will be another Reincarnationsgame too, judging by the endscene with the funny looking professor. Hope they don't wait too long.... This one was realy fun to play!

Edited on 08/29/2010 at 11:08:30 AM PST

JoJoLavin
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by JoJoLavin on Aug 29, 10 11:59 AM
Just finished the game. LOVED IT!!! Looking forward to more of the same calibre.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Aug 29, 10 12:40 PM
I too thank you for reducing the CE price. Times being what they are, six dollars is a lot of money to some of us. I love this game. I have started my fourth punch card so not only do I get it for the lower price but three punches also! Now I call that a deal.

This is also a great game. The graphics are incredible. The story is interesting and the game will be long for me. I didn't even finish the first reincarnation and there are two more plus the bonus. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

[Post New]by heatherington on Aug 29, 10 1:21 PM
I'm glad to see all your glowing reviews. However, I still cannot afford a CE even at a reduce price, so I will just wait for the regular game to come out. This will be on my buy list.

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Aug 29, 10 3:23 PM
Just finished the game, and it was lots of fun. The game is pretty linear, so I didn't even need to use too many cheats. Good graphics and puzzles weren't too difficult .........think I skipped 2 or 3. My only critique is that it was way too short [am glad I didn't pay full price for it being a CE, I'd have been steamed].....especially in the Asylum..........they could have developed that story line much more than they did. The added Circusl bonus made up for it, but just a tad. I never listen to the music....just the sound affects, which were good. I'd probably give it

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Aug 29, 10 8:29 PM
A Great Price, well worth buying CE versions now! $20.00 was over-priced I thought.

Edited on 08/29/2010 at 8:30:27 PM PST

fishdawn
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by fishdawn on Aug 30, 10 2:38 PM
Just finished the game and I loved it! I didn't even mind that it lacked a story. The gameplay itself was enough to keep me entertained for hours. Thanks BF for another great game!

oakley007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by oakley007 on Aug 30, 10 3:59 PM
Liked the demo very much. got lost a couple times wondering where to go. Objects easy enough. I will be buying after the 1st! thanks BF

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Aug 31, 10 12:37 AM
]Personally, I thought this game had beautiful colorful graphics--It reminded me of the !st Puppetshow or Nightfall Mysteries:Asylum. I paid 20 (cuz I always get a back-up disc). But it took me 4 hours to finish (maybe because I skipped 2 puzzles that were just frustrating ) including the bonus game. The objects were easy to find...wasn't as scary as I had thought it would be..and yes, I got bored running around everywhere even thought it doesn't bother me with other games.
I suppose I'd give it a 3 out if five. It was just ok, maybe if it had more interaction with characters; voice-overs,better storyline, longer, etc. Something was missing...I dunno.
I suppose I'd give it a 3 out if five: but you can play the extra bonus as many times as you like. Great thing is it should fill up my card...yay!

~lunachan

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 12:43:52 AM PST

qwerty4
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by qwerty4 on Aug 31, 10 6:48 AM
Loved it! Beautiful graphics. Unlimited hints. Choice of difficulty. Lots of puzzles. Built in strategy guide. Extra game play and at a lower price. Thanks BFG!

Go to: