Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by BIG58 on Sep 4, 10 12:53 PM
having a problem down loading the full version of Dark flight

[Post New]by tinheart on Sep 4, 10 9:51 PM
go all the way past the Lions... into the room where the painting is missing a piece. The brush is on the floor on the left side in a container... there are several brushes in the container.

[Post New]by AmorinaT on Sep 5, 10 6:32 AM
well, I am stuck, wonder if anyone has figured out how to get past the felt board for four seasons. I got the snowflake, but unable to get the other three items to catch in the net. For those who have not gotten the blue lantern, it is a glitch in the program, and you need to get the second version.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 5, 10 8:26 AM
For some unknown reason, I have not been getting anywhere with the game! Right away, the lettering came in all fuzzy and hard to read. also when I tried to go from one part of the game to another, nothing would happen but the music and the little twirling disk in the center of the screen. I can't even play after starting and stopping two times now because nothing will happen. A great big Thanks to anyone who can help me. Dandydog

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Sep 5, 10 9:11 AM
Finished it in CE cuz of the reduced price, thanks BFG , BUT didn't like it as much as the first one, and I thot it speeded up toward the end as some of these games do. Still worth the purchase but could have been better, IMHO

[Post New]by snowfire751 on Sep 5, 10 12:36 PM
Just finished Dark Flight. Started yesterday and had to stop for company...it is a good game. Really liked the art work. Skipped out on a couple puzzles because I got stuck...the candles were driving me batty. Had to wait for all the credits before I could get out though which I hate having to do. I'll probably play both of the Drawns back to back one day soon.

otrey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by otrey on Sep 5, 10 2:26 PM
Just completed Drawn 2, I like it as much as the first. I got stuck one time with the blue lamp. It was just as preplexing as the first. I love bfg.

[Post New]by roxann55 on Sep 5, 10 4:46 PM
Once again, Drawn did NOT disapppoint! Beautifully done and as good or better than it's predecessor. Puzzles really made me think and length of game was more than adequate. Bonus game wasn't chintzy either. Another little gem that was worth the price and more! Already looking forward to the next installment!
Thanks, Big Fish! You've done it again!

[Post New]by puppet1 on Sep 5, 10 8:13 PM
THANKS,

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 12:38 AM
I am only two hours into this amazing game, and I love it, not disappointed. But I was wondering why there is no walkthrough with the collectors version, I am stuck on the symbol puzzle.

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 12:45 AM
hi roxann55 sketchy girl here from australia, can you tell where abouts the bonus game is as I have the collectors game also do I have to play the game through first ? thanks in advance carol s. aus.

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 12:48:35 AM PST

[Post New]by PDC1953 on Sep 7, 10 7:38 AM
happygrams18 wrote:Good for you GrammaKj...after all the years of hard labor you deserve to have some time to do what you want. Don't feel guilty. Enjoy life!

Now having said that, I am about to download the game. Have not tried the "demo" but after reading the reviews I am set on purchasing my first Collector's Edition game...thank you BF for lowering your price AND giving us 3 punches on our game cards.

I loved the first Drawn game and I have no doubt that this will be as good if not better.

I will let you all know my thoughts after playing..hopefully I can give it my 5 stars or 5 hearts for being one of the best games.

Ditto from me, GrammaKj! I, too, live on my fixed Soc.Sec. income; But as I spend almost all my waking hours playing BFG's, I consider my game purchases to be excellent investments! And I have to add: Drawn2 is my best purchase so far - I would have been happy to pay twice the price! I give it 5 stars in every catagory!
This is my first post(I finally joined BFG Club! Just so I could post a rave review for this game, lol!) I've never been much of a "poster", but as I spend more and more time here, I figured it was about time I shared my passion for gaming with my peers!
Look forward to getting to know you all!

[Post New]by PDC1953 on Sep 7, 10 8:00 AM
sketchygirl wrote:hi roxann55 sketchy girl here from australia, can you tell where abouts the bonus game is as I have the collectors game also do I have to play the game through first ? thanks in advance carol s. aus.

Hi, there, Aussie! I am PDC1953 from Boston! I'm afraid you will have to finish the game before you can save Franklin - that's what the bonus game is about, and it's almost as fully involved as the main game - I haven't finished it yet, because I'm trying to savor it as long as I can(I played through the main game in two sittings, and was sad to reach the end. What a marvellous game!)
My advice is to take your time with this game. Check out all the cool nooks and alleys, and be sure to pass your mouse over everything in every location - so many of the things you'll need for up-coming puzzles in the game need to be collected long before you need them! I had to back-track repeatedly to find things I had missed the first time around.
And while you're wandering around, feeling a bit lost at times, be sure to enjoy the amazing, dark, and beautifully detailed world of Iris . . . gorgeous, is all I can say.
Game on, sketchy girl!(great tag, by the way!)

[Post New]by PDC1953 on Sep 7, 10 8:11 AM
Does anyone know which version of this game is better - Mac or PC? I have both systems on my computer, and already have the PC version, but now that the Mac version is available, I'm wondering if I should take the trouble to install it?
Often where the graphics in a game are as awesome and detailed as this, Mac is the way to go. Advice, please!

[Post New]by idahosister on Sep 7, 10 10:56 AM
Don't know if I've run across a glitch, but I'm at a point in the game where I'm supposed to find the "alcove with three marionettes" It seems as though the alcove with the four seasons should now be the marionette alcove but I have no idea how to change it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Gusta54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Gusta54 on Sep 7, 10 5:11 PM
Hi fishies

As the other Drawn game this one is even more beautifull..but......the game crashed after the first painting .. started again put me back on the beginning of that shapter.. let me play the "next"chapter and crashed again..that was true out the whole game.
( hope you all can read my poor english)...even the bonus game did crashed several times..
i wonder if this is hapening to more of you players .
if so ... what can i do about it?
this has not happend with all the games i have bought by BFG.

greetings from the Netherlands ..Gusta

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 7:58 PM
G 'Day there PDC1953 unfortunately I skipped a puzzle it was doing my head in, but now I am at the library book puzzle but am determined to work it out, unless I start to pull out too much hair. My tag developed from my love of sketching and painting, so you can see why I was DRAWN (if you'll pardon the pun) to these games, they are cleverly worked out and the paintings and backdrops are wonderful, thanks for the chat and bye for now, carol from oz.

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 8:00 PM
Gusta54 wrote:Hi fishies

As the other Drawn game this one is even more beautifull..but......the game crashed after the first painting .. started again put me back on the beginning of that shapter.. let me play the "next"chapter and crashed again..that was true out the whole game.
( hope you all can read my poor english)...even the bonus game did crashed several times..

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 8:04 PM
Gusta54 wrote:Hi fishies

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Sep 7, 10 8:12 PM
hello Gusta54 sketchy girl here from australia,I had a problem with the game 'salem witch trials' and it is now frozen, I was advised to upgrade my graphic card or accellorater card, you can send bigfish an email from the forum page and get some technical advise they are pretty good.I am playing drawn the dark flight at the moment and love it as much as I did the first one,so I hope you can get it going. Bye the way my son and I visited amsterdam in 2006 and the lovely people there speak better english than we could speak dutch, your english is very good.

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 8:14:01 PM PST

Go to: