Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition®

[Post New]by Coronagold on Aug 31, 10 9:04 PM
Oh, and I just noticed this morning that BFG produced this game and its predecessor. Way to go, BFG!

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 9:05:04 PM PST

lind3636
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,424 Posts

[Post New]by lind3636 on Aug 31, 10 9:31 PM
I have just finished Drawn 2 and all I can say is WOW!!!!!
Its has good as the first one . Everyone is different in speed but it took me about 10 hours and thats no skipping anything and enjoying the graphics.
I cannot say enough about this game...really makes you think....the story is soooo compelling.
I give it

bgarcia
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bgarcia on Aug 31, 10 10:56 PM
I have two issues with this game. One, too much story that you can't skip. two, it takes alot of time loading between scenes. Other than that, I like the help guide and its a good game.

blackgsd
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by blackgsd on Aug 31, 10 11:18 PM
I downloaded this demo to see what the fuss was all about. Even if I had been impressed by the game, which I wasn't and thought the guide was really smarmy and irritating, there is no way I'd buy it after being subjected to that long ad at the end of the demo. What was the point of that? Anyone who'd played through it had already decided for or against.

[Post New]by momma6bears on Aug 31, 10 11:28 PM
[b]Guess I am the only one disappointed in this game. Loading was way to long for my taste, you have only 60 min to decide if you want to spend 14.00 on this game, it takes 5 minutes to get thru the intro, another 2 0r 3 waiting for each level to load.

Then it takes a long time to find the exit spot to get back to previous screen.
It is a no for me.

demahi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by demahi on Aug 31, 10 11:50 PM
Sorry I wasted my money, I HATE IT!!!!!

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 11:50:51 PM PST

VolleymomDee
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by VolleymomDee on Sep 1, 10 1:04 AM
I am beyond frustrated. I finally decide to become a big fish member, and I have had 2 expensive games crash. I played the entire demo of Dark Flight, bought it, and now after installing and reinstalling multiple times, the game still freezes on the title screen. Actually, I have even had to reboot my computer because everything freezes after the lengthy download.

I wrote tech support, and I still do not have a reply. I am thinking I want a refund, and I will be very hesitant to buy any game early, until I check the forums for reviews of if games are playable.

What is the point of being a member and getting games early or at reduced prices, if they won't play???

kpacoma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kpacoma on Sep 1, 10 1:23 AM
Wow! I love this game, it was waiting for her release. Very beautiful graphics and high complexity. I am so pleased with this game! I recommend to all

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Sep 1, 10 1:29 AM
VolleymomDee wrote:I wrote tech support, and I still do not have a reply.

I can understand that you're frustrated, but considering when this game came out vs. when you posted this complaint, you haven't even given them 24 hours to respond. BFG customer support is first-rate, but you have to remember to allow them time to get your letter. It's email, not a chat room. Tech support isn't instant and doesn't run 24 hours a day, but during normal business hours only.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 1, 10 2:18 AM
bgarcia wrote:I have two issues with this game. One, too much story that you can't skip. two, it takes alot of time loading between scenes. Other than that, I like the help guide and its a good game.

You can skip the scenes, when people talking - just click the "Esc"-Button on your pc.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Sep 1, 10 2:40 AM
CasualGran wrote:Fan-tas-tic! I've been looking forward to this sequel and it seems to be everything I hoped for and more! Take that choice you can make to hide the task- and inventorybar. Just brilliant! Makes the gameplay as joyfull. And furthermore there's not one aspect to complain about. Graphics, build-in strategy guide, music, everything is top-notch!

out of 5

I'll be buying it straight away tomorrow, to start a new punchcard.

Enjoy everybody!

I agree with CasualGran except I spell the word FUNTASTIC! 5 STARS
I just finished the game and started out at (removed by moderator) giving it 3 stars in my opinion it starts out boring but it does not stay that way. I went back and edited it to 4 stars. The pop up books are so fun and interactive. I finally learned to get along with something new Franklin and the hints when combined really do help a lot. I love the voices always adds something special to the games.

I highly recommend the game and I am playing the bonus game now, but took a break to go back to (removed by moderator) edit my review and rate the game 5 stars.

One small gripe at end of the game after you have won it I don't like You are forced to watch the credits before you get back to the menu where the bonus content is. It is just a minor annoyance many people's talents were involved.

I most certainly will buy the next sequel and hope it is soon. Drawn truly has drawn me into loving the game. It takes getting use to no walkthru in the usual way but midway through the game I got the hang of it.

Some of the mini games I skipped and so grateful the skip fills in quickly. The pop up books cannot be skipped and the pop up books are my favorite part along with all the animations. BFG you have a winner in my opinion. People who say they won't buy the game without a walkthru will regret it because truly it is a FANTASTIC FUNTASTIC Game and once you combine Franklin and the hints at the same time it really does help you with that nudge in the right direction. However it does not tell you where to find the objects. I would have no objection if the in game hints would include where to find the objects.

Edited on 09/03/2010 at 4:28:12 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 1, 10 3:35 AM
I loved the first 'Drawn' game, and this one seems even easier to play. I love the graphics, the smooth gameplay and everything else in the game.

I also like the smart guide. I needed to use it in the demo twice, and it gave me just the hints I was looking for. Well done with this new guide.

My question is: In the standard edition, will the smart guide be taken away and the hint button give you 'just' hints or will it stay the way it is with the CE?

deijiara
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by deijiara on Sep 1, 10 4:09 AM
Now seeing as this is my second go-round with the Drawn games, I feel safe in saying I don't regret buying either. My one caveat is that this game feels shorter then the first one. The puzzle skip feature generated quickly enough that I wasn't getting too frustrated waiting on it, and I learned my lesson in the first Drawn game - anything that makes the icon turn into a hand, you try to pick up. That philosophy served me well. Having the ? button in the corner on the puzzles helped because sometimes I just had no clue exactly what to do without it. I like how the hint feature in the portrait was for clues but there was a 'real' hint button if you were truly stuck.

I have to give it 4/5 because like I said, I found it to be a bit short, but it was still quite, quite good.

Rebait
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Rebait on Sep 1, 10 6:30 AM
I agree that games bought should roll over. I was so excited by the new "Drawn" sequel that I bought it yesterday (31st). I was so disappointed when I remembered that and so just have to live with it, I guess. After all, you can't un-ring the bell.

[Post New]by jenniferjenice on Sep 1, 10 7:39 AM
I must admit that I am somewhat disappointed. The graphics and everything are wonderful, however, I really expected more excitement and a much better story ending. Where was the fight? They both just soared upward and then the next thing you see is that she has defeated him. There was no interaction or battle between the two of them. I was hoping for a interactive battle where we would be able to help the princess fight the evil king. I did like the interaction that was required to free Franklin.

All in all I give it 5 and recommend the purchase despite my disapointment.

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 9:03:23 AM PST

Dibbydoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dibbydoo on Sep 1, 10 8:18 AM
I loved the game, but why mention soundtrack when you can't even download it and listen to it outside the game. I purchased the collector's edition specifically for the soundtrack. Now I wished I had waited for the $6.99 version.

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 8:19:46 AM PST

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 1, 10 8:41 AM
Still haven't finished playing the first one... (off to finish it after this message), but I was really "caught" by this one. Loved it, but I will wait for the regular version to buy it. It on my "must buy list" together with Reincarnations. Very good game. Hope it's long enough, a few sequels are so short (last Dream Chronicles), Castle of Shadows was long, so cross fingers....

slyeyes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by slyeyes on Sep 1, 10 9:40 AM
BF YOU ALL ROCK!! ROCK!!! ROCK!!!! Was reading the reviews an seen you reduced the price didnt even demo just bought it! THANK YOU !!!!!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 1, 10 9:47 AM
I was sent a 1/2 off coupon from BFG earlier in August. It didn't state any restrictions on it yet when I tried to use it for a CE game it wouldn't let me. I wasn't trying to use a game credit ($6.99) because I know that the game cost $13.99 but I was prepared to buy a CE game for $7.00, either this one WHICH I LOVE or Reincarnations WHICH I ALSO LOVED. Anybody else run into this? What is up you can only use the coupon for a regular priced game? Makes it like a DD? STRANGE it didn't say that when it gave me the coupon code. Oh well ... off to purchase anyways just thought it was a bit cheesey of BFG

arfur99
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by arfur99 on Sep 1, 10 10:41 AM
I'm very much in the minority here as I just couldn't get on with this game. Mind you, I had the same with the first Drawn. The graphics etc are very good but I just cant get on with it. Not one for me, Sorry to be a spoilsport to lots of members who love this game.

Go to: