Re:Welcome to Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison forum

[Post New]by D16gamer on Sep 3, 11 10:46 PM
Can't get back into the laboratory to freeze the hand mold. The door looks open from the hall, but when I click on it it's closed and wants the badge that I no longer have...Please help!

[Post New]by chelle5435 on Sep 5, 11 6:14 AM
D16gamer wrote:Can't get back into the laboratory to freeze the hand mold. The door looks open from the hall, but when I click on it it's closed and wants the badge that I no longer have...Please help!

Same here. It shows the door as open and as soon as I click on it ti's closed and tells me I need the badge. Does this mean we have to reinstall the game and start over?

[Post New]by gamerabs on Sep 5, 11 7:57 AM
Am new at this game and stuck for an obscenely long time in the computer control room. Been to the lab done everything there but can't seem to get to the right task in the old computer room. Ack! Strategy/hint most welcome!

[Post New]by annesudz50 on Sep 5, 11 4:04 PM
Please help! I'm stuck in the cabin and can't turn the light on. My screen doesn't show the lottery ticket next to the chair so therefore I cannot open the drawer!

[Post New]by telan1 on Sep 7, 11 7:41 PM
chelle5435 wrote:
D16gamer wrote:Can't get back into the laboratory to freeze the hand mold. The door looks open from the hall, but when I click on it it's closed and wants the badge that I no longer have...Please help!

Same here. It shows the door as open and as soon as I click on it ti's closed and tells me I need the badge. Does this mean we have to reinstall the game and start over?

Yes please, someone help. Was enjoying this game till this happened...

[Post New]by angelique9999 on Sep 9, 11 3:20 AM
bonjour, je suis désolée mais je ne parle pas un mot d'anglais et je ne le comprend pas non plus, je recherche la solution complète du jeu MAIS EN FRANCAIS SVP car j'ai fait le tour du web et je ne trouve rien à part des mini videos sur youtube qui dure à peine, il me faudrait la solution complète car je deviens dingue avec cet asile de fous ! MERCI A TOUS CEUX QUI VOUDRONT BIEN M'AIDER. help me please !

[Post New]by seascribe on Sep 11, 11 1:59 PM
Arghhh! After getting through the chapel, mausoleum, cemetery and into the lab, I leave to search for a light and return to find the lab door ... closed and locked. With a key no longer in my inventory, how do I get back in to continue? Is this a glitch or something I did inadvertently?

dwigg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dwigg on Sep 11, 11 4:12 PM
I' am playing this game on an IPad2 and the door in the bunker/lab that u need to open with a key card closed on me. It looks open when u enter bunker but when u click on it u need card again. I don't have the card anymore, has anyone run into this problem.

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 21, 11 4:17 AM
The lab door is a known bug - see the Tech thread for the game. If you face the pipe puzzle and click on the bottom of the lab door frame near the corner of the left side it should move you into the lab but the door won't open again.

I'm under the asylum, again on new iPad2, and have solved the colored pipe puzzle in the floor but the center doesn't open - anyone else got this?

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 21, 11 4:27 AM
@ angelique
Vous devriez essayer de résoudre les puzzles

Si vous plais, demander un problème pour une solution individuelle ici. Il y a beaucoup de puzzlers avec un peu langue française.

[Post New]by sarahLc on Sep 22, 11 8:01 PM
Am stuck in lab. Can't find light to start burner. Getting bored with game. Restarted and still can't find it. All hints take me back to computer room and locker. Any help would be great thanks

[Post New]by Turtle2475 on Sep 28, 11 8:38 PM
I updated my witch game after facing the same problem with the lab door as everyone did. But after the update, I still could not get into the lab. The door closed but it looked like open. How can I resolve the proble. I got stuck for two weeks! Pls help! I think bigfish needs to revamp the game. I dun want to reinstall and replay from the start.

Maneki13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Maneki13 on Sep 29, 11 1:27 PM
Hello Everyone

I have just finished the demo and really enjoyed playing the game so far. I thought I would see what the 'reviews' are on the forum for this game and it looks like it's quite positive. It'll definitely be on my purchase list.

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 1:27:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Ebnipeace on Sep 29, 11 8:08 PM
I'm locked out of the lab. I has a pass to get in but it disappeared. Can't get out of this loop there was an update yesterday, however it didn't work.

[Post New]by VelvetSkyNIN on Sep 29, 11 9:46 PM
NEED Help I'm tuck in the control room with the computer screen smashed after the incepted message and I can't gt back to the computer main menu for the passcodes can anyone please help me out

[Post New]by Jklmno1999 on Oct 2, 11 10:04 AM
How do you turn on the gas to freeze the hand!?!?!?

[Post New]by Jklmno1999 on Oct 2, 11 10:05 AM
telan1 wrote:
chelle5435 wrote:

Yes please, someone help. Was enjoying this game till this happened...

Yea that happened to me too. I just started a new game and that didn't happen again...

[Post New]by Jklmno1999 on Oct 9, 11 12:49 PM

How do you freeze the hand?!?!

[Post New]by BabyGirLz323 on Oct 12, 11 6:41 PM
Hii ... I'm new ...there's someone can tell me how to light the burner in the lab ... Thanx ... Need some hellllllppp ...

[Post New]by Findlaym on Oct 25, 11 3:21 PM
I have lost one of the eyes completely disappeared and the brown tokens have 2 number 3 and no number 2

Go to: