Imple
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Imple on Oct 22, 10 1:47 PM
Well let's open up this little can of worms again (angelfish106, you might want to cover your eyes), I'm trying to use the cheat to alter the programming but my computer won't let me save. I've made all the necessary changes to security that make it work on Vista but i still get the message telling me that i can't save under that file name. I've tried different file names but it won't work...help, please!
Ta

 
bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 26, 10 2:52 PM
Hi fishies,

I wanted to pop in and offer a friendly reminder to be careful when using these steps. If a problem occurs with the game and changes to the game's files have been made, we may not be able to resolve the issue.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone to please be respectful to one another as per our FAQ and General Rules. If you come across offensive posts, please report them to a moderator in order to avoid any arguments. There has been edits made in this thread accordingly.

Thanks everyone!

bfgTigris

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by celestia15025 on Oct 29, 10 5:04 PM
I am running the game on windows 7. One, I cant get past level 2.5 and two my game runs choppy. My question is should I run in windows xp service pack 2 or 3? and will doing so take care of the Issues I am having with this game.

 
Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Nov 2, 10 9:35 PM
I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.

Edited on 11/02/2010 at 9:40:34 PM PST


 
goofygran
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by goofygran on Nov 24, 10 5:23 PM
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.

Hi Cherub, just wanted to say publicly that it wasn't me who complained. We sorted out our difference of opinion by private messages and that was the end of the matter for me. I am old enough and wise enough to fight my own "battles" even if they are as petty as 'handbags at dawn'. There are lots of people on here who obviously appreciate your help so don't let some 'whinger' spoil your fun.
Peace
Gran

 

* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Nov 26, 10 4:49 PM
Cherubabies wrote:OK there is a way to change the format of this game so it plays the way YOU want.

Using Windows XP -

Go to -
C:\Program Files\My Kingdom for the Princess II\data\levels
Within "levels" find the files with the extension .dsc
Open it with Notepad
Then change whatever you want on that level
Close Notepad and it will ask you to Save Changes or not.
Click YES, Save Changes.

For example: Change your deadline to 2000 to give yourself plenty of time to finish! Change the number of Wolfs attacking you to 1, for those who cannot pass the wacking levels.

Cool hey? No need to thank me!


Hi there! Thanks for posting this--- wondering you have a similar solution for Windows 7. Notepad wouldn't let me save... made changes, clicked the CLOSE box and then clicked save changes and it brought up another box, so I clicked Save. It then asked if I wanted to replace the previous version and I clicked YES. and then it said.... Access is denied! ?? know of a way around that?
Not sure I can reload Notepad via your previously posted instruct since I don't have the Windows disk.
Would love a solution if you've got one. =D
Thanks so much!

JasmineWolf

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Nov 26, 10 4:57 PM
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.



OH i missed that. I'm so sorry! I understand if you don't want to can't help... suspension = lame. =(

If you would be willing to reconsider -- let me know and I'll contact u via private message.
Thanks
Jasminewolf

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Nov 26, 10 5:17 PM
LJol wrote:For those who can't save,right click on the .dsc document before changing and change your permissions to allow you to write before editing and then it should let you change it.



OHHHH YEAH! It saved no problem once I add Write to User permissions. I think I got it now! Wow! Thanks --- now i'm gonna try. Was only missing by a flower or two on 4.10 so I boosted worker speed by 1 and deadline time by 10. Hope it works. =D
U rock!

JasmineWolf

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Nov 27, 10 12:14 AM
jasminewolf wrote:
LJol wrote:For those who can't save,right click on the .dsc document before changing and change your permissions to allow you to write before editing and then it should let you change it.



OHHHH YEAH! It saved no problem once I add Write to User permissions. I think I got it now! Wow! Thanks --- now i'm gonna try. Was only missing by a flower or two on 4.10 so I boosted worker speed by 1 and deadline time by 10. Hope it works. =D
U rock!

JasmineWolf



Yes! I'm happy to say i FIIIINALLY got thru to the rainbow. WHew! I've had this game for more than a year and I am SOOOO done with it. Thanks for the cheat help. I really could NOT have done it without.

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Nativebrave on Nov 29, 10 3:53 AM
dove_of_serenity, As you like me have vista can you please help, I haven't a clue about computers, the only way I could see about getting on to any files was to right click on the game icon but all I getis a message saying,and this aplies to all levels,"is not a valid Win32 application". What am I doing wrong

 

* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Chancedotcom on Jun 11, 11 11:48 AM
Cherubabies wrote:OK there is a way to change the format of this game so it plays the way YOU want.

Using Windows XP -

Go to -
C:\Program Files\My Kingdom for the Princess II\data\levels
Within "levels" find the files with the extension .dsc
Open it with Notepad
Then change whatever you want on that level
Close Notepad and it will ask you to Save Changes or not.
Click YES, Save Changes.

For example: Change your deadline to 2000 to give yourself plenty of time to finish! Change the number of Wolfs attacking you to 1, for those who cannot pass the wacking levels.

Cool hey? No need to thank me!

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Chancedotcom on Jun 11, 11 11:50 AM
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by Chancedotcom on Jun 11, 11 11:58 AM
I apologize for not knowing how to use this forum, and posting a bunch of nothing.

I'm a grandma with arthritis who needs HELP! I'm hoping Cherub will be kind enough to answer my questions in private mail so nobody gets offended, and that BigFishGames will not take action against either of us. I finished the first version only because of a cheat, and I really need help with this version, if I'm going to finish it before I go into a retirement home. :-)

My question involves which files to edit under Data/Lvls/.dsc so that I don't get too many pests in the mini-games, and get more resources in each level. It would have been too simple if they'd just kept the file names the same. *sigh*




 
chickenjools
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by chickenjools on Sep 17, 11 12:30 PM
jasminewolf wrote:
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.


I want to say that I LOVE YOU! I would have your babies if it weren't a bit weird! I have struggled with this game since its inception. I love a challenging game but not a game that I have no chance of winning. I have completed all the levels but not before nightfall. I think the developers have deliberately set the targets too high. I thank goodness that people like you exist. Don't let the obvious sour pussies get you down. I'm sure that most of us have breathed a sigh of relief at your post (except the developers of course who want us all to have a nervous breakdown.) Long live YOU! xx

 
s_guffey
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by s_guffey on May 28, 12 10:12 AM
toxshock wrote:For those who can't save (i couldn't either, using wins7)

Instead of saving, press save as, and save to desktop, then delete origional and then pop saved as copy into folder, hey presto!



Thank you for explaining how to make this cheat work for wins 7 users.

 
ladyv741
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by ladyv741 on Jun 12, 12 10:01 PM
cherubabies, while that is an ingenious discovery that u made on how to change the game, its CHEATING and i cant see how u find it so satisfying to have beaten all the levels, when in reality u cant do it on ur own without cheating. how is that satisfying? also i have all the roads to rome games (there r three) and it would be shameful to do what u do just so u can win. i hope your gaming ethics arent the same in your workplace or ur personal life. in other words, ur a cheater and cheaters never really win.

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by dhswails57 on Jul 5, 12 10:08 AM
cll1950 wrote:Worked fine for me. To find files, right click MKFP icon, chose "properties" and then "find target". It will take you to files. Choose "data", then "levels". Find the .dsc level you want. Right click to open. Choose "open with" and then choose "notebook". After making changes, just choose save under file.
Thanks so much for the tip. On the wrong page to see your name but you know who I mean.



I was excited to see someone tell us how to do this on Windows7. However, once
I right click on "Properties", then I can't find the "find target" part. I'm stuck again!
Please help!

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by dhswails57 on Jul 5, 12 10:25 AM
Cherubabies wrote:I have just returned from 2 weeks suspension because someone officially complained to BigFish about me regarding these posts.

As a result, I just want to say that I will NEVER be helping anyone with any Game issue on any Forum ever again.

Thank you.


That is really a shame! I appreciate your help so much, Big Fish needs to be
more careful about who they suspend! I didn't see anything that was offensive
in any of your posts. Big Fish has suffered a big loss by their actions, and all
of their customers have suffered a big loss as well!

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by dhswails57 on Jul 5, 12 10:29 AM
ladyv741 wrote:cherubabies, while that is an ingenious discovery that u made on how to change the game, its CHEATING and i cant see how u find it so satisfying to have beaten all the levels, when in reality u cant do it on ur own without cheating. how is that satisfying? also i have all the roads to rome games (there r three) and it would be shameful to do what u do just so u can win. i hope your gaming ethics arent the same in your workplace or ur personal life. in other words, ur a cheater and cheaters never really win.


Lighten up, ladyv, it's just a game! not a life style decission. We're not trying to
rob a bank, just trying to finish enjoying a game that we purchased with our own
money. If you don't think it's prudent, fine. Just keep your comments to your-
self. Stop judging everyone else.

 

Re:* * * Ultimate CHEAT Sheet * * * Get GOLD on every Level and Pass all Wacking Levels easy!

[Post New]by dhswails57 on Jul 5, 12 8:17 PM
dhswails57 wrote:
cll1950 wrote:Worked fine for me. To find files, right click MKFP icon, chose "properties" and then "find target". It will take you to files. Choose "data", then "levels". Find the .dsc level you want. Right click to open. Choose "open with" and then choose "notebook". After making changes, just choose save under file.
Thanks so much for the tip. On the wrong page to see your name but you know who I mean.



I was excited to see someone tell us how to do this on Windows7. However, once
I right click on "Properties", then I can't find the "find target" part. I'm stuck again!
Please help!


Never mind, I figured it out.

 
 
 
 
Go to: