WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 16, 10 5:41 PM
Glad you figured it out!

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by angeleyesofhope1 on Nov 19, 10 8:20 PM
I was just wondering if the technical issues were ever corrected? I bought the CE edition and along with others, my saved game came back corrupted. I was told to check the forums and I have been. I just wanted to check in case I missed it. Thank

[Post New]by dragoneyes3820 on Nov 29, 10 2:21 PM
First there are two benches in the scene. Place the stick on the left bench along with the razor and then place the razor on the stick, pick up the blue string and place it over the stick and razor. It should all come together.

[Post New]by dragoneyes3820 on Nov 29, 10 3:20 PM
Has anyone figured out where the hidden object area is in the fountain scene.

rstrr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by rstrr on Dec 9, 10 8:10 AM
i have a lion key and saw and newspaper but cant find pliers for hanger and fixed fountain and now need help on getting chandalier down but i think i need wood for a fire help please

bel2kenny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bel2kenny on Jan 13, 11 11:50 AM
Cherieaa wrote:I am stuck in the cellar and have the magnet at the top of a jug filled with liquid. I must lower the magnet into the jug to grasp a gear that is at the bottom........

I need some help on how to grasp it. My magnet keeps popping back up to the top of the jug and doesn't grasp for me.

What am I not doing or doing wrong. Thank you for an help you can be.

Edited on 01/13/2011 at 11:51:38 AM PST

bel2kenny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bel2kenny on Jan 13, 11 11:53 AM
I am having the same problem,any one out there that can help,have tried for hours.

[Post New]by riskyme on Feb 3, 11 8:44 PM
Im so stuck. I am in the garden with the maze and I attached the statues arms, but only received the cheese from the secret compartment, NOT the mouse cage. I cannot continue without the mouse cage. Please help!!

[Post New]by unicornfish on Feb 10, 11 1:00 AM
Cool game with lots of funny features and tricks! Love it! My applauses to the developers!

jb4kats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jb4kats on Apr 6, 11 7:48 PM
I am at the playground outside of the boiler room and the fountain. When playing the hidden object game there at the playground the sack for the sand never did appear in my inventory. I have gone back to the boiler room, and reentering the fountain area and again to the gazebo, and playground again and there is not another hidden object game. I did repair the fountain and have it on but I cannot continue until I get a sack for the sand....I don't know where I went wrong. I actually was using the walkthrough to see where I went wrong or what I might have missed but according to it I have done as it explained, but the sack just isn't there. I don't want to start all over but would love for someone to help before I have to do that....

Edit:...Never Mind!! I figured it out. I didn't click back far enough to find another hidden object game. I think I clicked back to the outside of the front of the boiler house...where the windmill is....that is where yuou will find the sack for the sand.

Edited on 04/06/2011 at 8:30:43 PM PST

jb4kats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jb4kats on Apr 6, 11 7:50 PM
dragoneyes3820 wrote:Has anyone figured out where the hidden object area is in the fountain scene.

I am stuck in same area....

[Post New]by josierivera on May 17, 11 6:28 PM
finsbury wrote:just pick it up and it will tie itself giving you a stick with a knife attached

There is a sting in the drawer that if open right there, drag it to the blade and it will become a blade with a string handle

[Post New]by bradsgirl427 on Jun 21, 11 6:20 PM
in the game i cant find the bolt cutters to open the door out in the garden so where are the bolt cutters

avndh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by avndh on Jul 26, 11 1:03 PM
Hi, I just bought this game and I've got a problem. In the backyard house/Boiler area. The room with the chest/dresser puzzle. I've got the piece and both keys, but when I zoom in, the pop-up comes up, when I close it I can't get my inventory to come back, it just disappears? And I can't get the keys to use then.

Anyone know how to fix this? Or do I have to restart the whole thing? Appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you

[Post New]by GS_Long on Aug 24, 11 9:15 AM
I am stuck on the Firworks in the carriage. I can not figure out how to blow it up. Help! I have the pistol, ball of yarn, rapier, steel bar, eagle key, lion key, owl statue.
But I cannot figure out how to get far enough away to blow up the fireworks. Never mind I figred it out. Fun game took me a lot of time to get thru it. Going to search for another one like this.

Edited on 08/24/2011 at 8:43:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Sisijones7 on Sep 13, 11 6:14 AM
Help cant find firewood and the dear for the statue? pls help quick.

annsjohn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by annsjohn on Nov 7, 11 7:10 PM
I cant get the snake key to stay in the globe. can anyone please help me

Gear and Magnet

[Post New]by joan2411 on Dec 3, 11 11:39 AM
Is there a knack to picking up the missinggear which is in a jar of liquid with the magnet? Last chapter of game.

[Post New]by joan2411 on Dec 3, 11 4:07 PM
Think some of these tasks like using magnet to obtain gear may have a temporary glitch in them. Just keep going back and it will eventually work. Frustrating really.

[Post New]by melaniersk on Dec 12, 11 7:03 AM
navymomltcmdr wrote:I am also having trouble finding the sack....can't find the hidden object area at the fountain either. Have you had any luck?? Thanks

Go to: