Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by Ohtabbykat on Sep 28, 10 9:59 AM
AnnaGP wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get the dang flyer under the door at the lighthouse? It is refusing to do it and I can't move forward. I have tried everything. help

That is my problem too. Haven't been able to figure it out. Was hoping someone here did. Hoping some one does soon. Would like to finish this game.

dindaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies

[Post New]by dindaz on Sep 28, 10 1:31 PM
awesome game, longer than the first 3, feels like it anyway. Puzzles are hard enough to be interesting but not too hard.

[Post New]by Teebaby75 on Sep 28, 10 7:33 PM
howdytwo wrote: I need to put the second quarter into the binoculars to see the seagull. I place the quarter on the binoculars and nothing happens. The first one worked just fine, as the quarter was accepted. What can i do to get the binoculars to accept the second quarter?

I can't even FIND the second quarter. I've wasted about 20 mins of my free trial looking for it. I don't think they mention it in the walkthrough, either. Help me, please!!!!

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Sep 29, 10 9:58 PM
This is a great game.
I just finished the entire thing (it's almost like reading or watching a good mystery but it's interactive) and I'm happy I spent my credit on it. I had that credit sitting around for a while, so happy I put it to good use.
When I first saw this game, I didn't think it would be very good, but after playing the hour trial, I was hooked. I had to buy this game.
The graphics are wonderful, you can see everything in the hidden objects screens (some **** screens are too dark or items are too small, but this you could see and not strain your eyes), things aren't too hard to figure out, and if you get stuck, there is a Strategy Guide in-game. No need to close the game down to find answers. The puzzles are challenging, but not so hard that you can't figure them out and if you can't, you can always skip. The characters... I love playing as different characters and being able to have the different abilities with them. The dialogue scenes were great, the voice overs were good, they weren't awkward or strange and they seemed to fit the characters. Also, loved the little ending that was interactive, also.

This game has turned me into a fan. I think I'll be buying all the old ones in this series and any new ones that come along.

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Sep 30, 10 8:21 AM
Ohtabbykat wrote:
AnnaGP wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get the dang flyer under the door at the lighthouse? It is refusing to do it and I can't move forward. I have tried everything. help

That is my problem too. Haven't been able to figure it out. Was hoping someone here did. Hoping some one does soon. Would like to finish this game.

Have you tried getting the screwdriver from the toolbox?
Keep trying. I had an interesting time trying to get the flyer under the door too. (I think I clicked all over the silly door!)
Good Luck!

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Sep 30, 10 8:25 AM
I read lots of reviews and thought, "Nah, it can't be better than the last three."
WRONGO is my Name-O!
This game is fantastic! Like Game_Fearie said "interactive mystery"
The games are fun (little head scratching but fun) and the story is just mesmerizing!

Developers, you really did an extra-special job on this game!

[Post New]by ladyscherff on Sep 30, 10 8:40 AM
I loved this game! Clear graphics and great sound effects. Love the built in stategy guide. I own all the WMC, and this is by far my favorite. The only down side was this game is a big file and my computer for some reason has a problem with this game. The only way that I could play it was to log out of everything and reboot my computer. Otherwise, it would crash after just a few clicks of the mouse. I have several large file games and this is the only one I have a problem with. This game has far better graphics and I'm wondering if maybe that was why I was having problems.

Technical problems aside, "I LOVED THIS GAME"

Macazzar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Macazzar on Sep 30, 10 11:37 AM
Absolutely love it ;- won't be tedious by repeating all other comments but this is the sort of game I want to see - the demo hour went by in a flash. I'm purchasing it - even though it's the 30th of the month and I don't have a nearly full punchcard. Love it.

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Sep 30, 10 6:09 PM
Teebaby75 wrote:I can't even FIND the second quarter. I've wasted about 20 mins of my free trial looking for it. I don't think they mention it in the walkthrough, either. Help me, please!!!!
First get that board that's lying on the ground near the binoculars. Then use it to prop open the dumpster door...

Edited on 09/30/2010 at 6:10:09 PM PST

aliesha78
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by aliesha78 on Sep 30, 10 6:59 PM
WOW WOW WOW. Half an hour into this game and absolutely loving it! Well done developers! You are mad not to buy this game!

[Post New]by Teebaby75 on Oct 1, 10 4:22 AM
RenaissanceMom wrote:
Teebaby75 wrote:I can't even FIND the second quarter. I've wasted about 20 mins of my free trial looking for it. I don't think they mention it in the walkthrough, either. Help me, please!!!!
First get that board that's lying on the ground near the binoculars. Then use it to prop open the dumpster door...

Thanks so much!!!

[Post New]by Linda_in_Aussie on Oct 1, 10 6:14 PM
I'm not sure that I like the inbuilt strategy guide. Loving the challenge and frustrated that I can't work out most things myself. Seems essential to rely on the strategy guide to get from Point A to B, etc. because I wouldn't have a clue that the item I need is in another part of the game. Maybe I'm not cut out to be a detective - no patience...

But the clear graphics, music and conversations are great - faultless in fact. Most items are just hard enough to find and like it that there are no penalties for clicking too much.

Have bought it with no regrets. I'm finding it mentally exhausting (but stimulating) that I can only play it for half an hour or so and then need to have a break. That makes the game good value.

As I'm not a fan of games with graveyards, ghosts and dark goulish scenes - which most games seem to be - it's a pleasant change.

The developers have done well.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Oct 2, 10 12:54 AM
I too liked this game. Nice clear graphics, puzzles not too hard (only skipped a few), voice overs excellent and story intriguing. I especially liked that at the end of the game there were further 'surprises'. The only thing I didn't like was that these surprises disappeared once I had logged off and it looked like the only way to access was to play the game again.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 2, 10 8:58 AM
I'm just now getting the game started, but I have to say right off the bat--WOW! I've always enjoyed JPWMC games, but always considered them "tweeners", games I played in between tougher games to clear the mind. But hats off, guys--you have definitely upped the ante. We now have point and click adventure along with hidden object plus puzzles--definitely my kind of game and no longer a "tweener" status in my book.

[Post New]by Stacia08 on Oct 2, 10 12:05 PM
I've tried everything to get the flyer under the door, is this a glitch in the game??

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 2, 10 12:15 PM
Have played them all but I reckon this one is my favourite so far. Loved it!!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 2, 10 12:16 PM
BTW stacia - you may have to do something else first - I wondered about that too. Enjoy!!

[Post New]by Stacia08 on Oct 2, 10 12:37 PM
Thanks Vicalana but I've gotten the screwdriver, and still not getting under?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 2, 10 2:04 PM
Check the strategy guide. I think you put the flyer under the door and then use the screwdriver in the keyhole. Short term memory is totally shot, so I'm not sure.

[Post New]by DucatiChick on Oct 2, 10 3:07 PM
I LOOOOOOVED this game !!!!!!!!!!

Go to: