Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze forum

[Post New]by squirlies on Oct 10, 10 12:13 PM
would like to see the walkthrough for this game please and where can i find it thanks

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Oct 10, 10 4:43 PM
Bought this game for the weekend special.......... HATED IT!! too many small objects to find and half of the puzzles did not have any kind of explaination of how to go about solving it, no hints whatsoever unless you count the little sparkly that shows up after way to long of looking. Not fun for me, only frustrated me I don't mind difficult puzzles but come on............

[Post New]by gameglutens on Oct 13, 10 8:50 AM
susanner44 wrote:I'm enjoying this game a lot, but I'm having trouble in the music room...I've gone back and repeated the level but I can't get the instruments to plan even though I have all the music right....and then I can't go on because no chess pieces show up. What am I doing wrong??

Thanx

[Post New]by grandmagammer on Apr 1, 11 6:10 AM
Hi, I am having a problem with the armor for the soldiers. There is one piece that I cannot find. It is the shoulder piece for the far left soldier.
I am enjoying the game, but just am stuck here. I do have the walkthrough, but it isn't any help in this case. I have tried to look for a little blink, but can't find any hints anywhere. Can you help. Thanks

[Post New]by uttermother on Apr 11, 11 5:03 AM
ghost777 wrote: I had the walkthrough printed out on 20 pages and finished this game about three times then threw away the prints.go to gamezebo and download the walkthrough.

Where is the last piece of the broken chess pieces? I've been looking for 2 days now. Uttermother

[Post New]by jamietwoshoe on Apr 13, 11 7:34 AM
hi can anyone help with the chess game it is driving me bonkers have tried for hours to get through and cannot can someone help me get over it or else am going tohave to give up. thanks (email removed by moderator)

Edited on 04/13/2011 at 3:30:27 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 13, 11 3:36 PM
Welcome to the pond jamietwoshoe!

Some really helpful tips for the chess game can be found in this thread:

chess game

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "chess" and all the posts that have the word "chess" in them will show up!

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by uttermother on Apr 20, 11 6:07 PM
Gill_Dudley wrote:I loved this game, the graphics are beautiful and I loved all the mini games and figuring out the scenes specially the tower - wow fantastic I just wanted the rooms to go up to the sky, loved the knights and organ room. The chess game was a bit difficult but I got it in the end. Nice touch to not putting the jewels up every time you click on a dreampiece as they did in the first one. Can't wait for the next one that and Return to Ravenhurst 2 loved it more Big Fish
Hi Gill_Dudley where did you find the last piece of the chest piece. I found all but one. Uttermother

[Post New]by uttermother on Apr 20, 11 6:12 PM
admiral1133 wrote:Absolutely the most mundane, click and find, stuff that has no meaning to the story. I have pocked around the rooms for the pieces of the gramaphone for 3 days now and still can not find them all. I do not enjoy games that test my clicking ability. I like to solve puzzles, not spend days looking for some stupid hidden piece in the dark. Never again will I buy any update or continuation of this game. Just plain STUPID.....click....click.....click.....click.....click....
The needle to the gramaphone is in the water tower after you find the 3 disks one is on the side of the stairs. Uttermother

[Post New]by weezermouse on May 20, 11 3:13 AM
popsmerri wrote:
carolestabb wrote:how do i help plant in laboratory

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on May 27, 11 2:49 PM
i am on Level 3 and i am frustrated already. How do you finish the final wall puzzle? There is no skip or hint option for this game by the way.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on May 28, 11 10:39 AM
Even though this game is dated and there were a few things that drove me crazy, it was strangely appealing. They did a really good job with the atmosphere through a combination of storytelling and music and otherworldly graphics.

I didn't have any problems with the maze (years of playing RPGs have paid off!) or chess game that many others seemed to run into, but I was stuck at one point because I couldn't find the last piece of the score and had to reset the level to find it!

Well, I must be a masochist because I'm going to replay it now to find the dream jewels that appear the second time around.

Edited on 05/31/2011 at 12:51:52 PM PST

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 23, 11 3:15 AM
audrey1824 wrote:I have found Fidget, but can't get the jewels in the right sequence to get the potion to wake him, they say the green one goes at the bottom.

Hi. I'm new to these forums and need help both this game and the chosen child

[Post New]by northernbell26 on Jul 1, 11 6:56 AM
I am stuck at the place where you make molds for the three doors and I cant find the last mold for the last door. On the chosen child I can't get to the third door in the nexas. I believe I need the third dream jewel but cant find it. Please help. I have been stuck for days.

bgt19
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Chronicles; 2: The Eternal Maze forum

[Post New]by bgt19 on Jul 30, 11 11:40 AM
Hello all its my first time asking a question, I am on the chess set can anyone give me any hints on what to do please i keep clicking flashing lights but loosing all my chess men
Hope some one can help its driving me mad. Thank You

Edited on 07/31/2011 at 6:48:13 AM PST

[Post New]by 50plusgamer on Jul 31, 11 2:14 PM
Hi Its not a lot of help but you have to try to repeat the sequence of lights. I am fairly hopeless at these sequence (sometimes called simple simon puzzles) games anything over 3 and I lose it. I have had the game for a while and thought I would have another go but I am about screaming with frustration. I have tried putting a peice of semi transparent paper over the screen but I still cant mark the paper quick enough. I realy realy wish they had put in a skip feature on this game. Best of luck!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 12:17 PM
This second game from the Dream Chronicles was not disappointing, the first one was great and this one was just in line, the graphics were great the story was great and the challenge level will keep you hook until every thing is solved.

Love the series

[Post New]by GreenDragonfly on Mar 16, 12 5:35 AM
Eiriandwren wrote:Im stuck in ch. 12 and I cant figure out how to get the electricity back on and its getting annoying. Help plz!

[Post New]by Redterri on Jun 21, 12 10:54 PM
hi stuck at Merrow's house, can't find the final hexagon to start the gramaphone, can anyone help, so frustrating when you can't move on, went to **** but the walkthrough is a bit sketchy on details (I have 8 hexagons - I may need to find another key to another box) cheers Redterri

[Post New]by Redterri on Jun 21, 12 11:16 PM
hi, to those stuck on the first door puzzle (where the pieces turn cream and red) I found the best strategy (because you seem to have it right, then one click and you have more red than cream tiles AGAIN) start at the bottom row and work your way up changing the tiles as you go - it should work - the needle to the gramaphone is in the waterwheel house on the floor - you will only find it after you complete other tasks - if your stuck in the maze other people in the forum have given detailed advice on how to get out - when your in the switch box it's essential to remember you can click and rotate the circuits, start at the left and work your way over, the lights turn blue through the switches so that will let you know your on the right track, now where the HELL is that last hexagon! cheers fishies Redterri

Go to: