Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Renovate & Relocate: Boston

[Post New]by willamae on May 30, 11 1:14 PM
i loved this game i am hopeing that ther is to be a number 2 before to long thanks bf for beening there for us all

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Sep 20, 11 4:12 AM
The other reviewers have covered most everything. Just wanted to add that this was a great idea for a game, and I was very disappointed that it was so poorly done. I like lots and lots of **** scenes, and I don't care if it is a junk pile or whatever, but the items were often so small and whatever the size, often didn't look like what they were. Still, I would have forged on, if the redecorating had been what I hoped for. I imagined lots of choices, etc. In the kitchen, 3 choices for flooring, 3 for cabinets, etc. Actually, there just wasn't that much difference between the choices, and none of them was especially attractive. The same thing in the next room. I didn't actually like any of the choices. It just wasn't what I expected.

I don't care how they spell things, I had hoped for a great variety of choices, so you could experiment and play around with decorating. Worse, everything was so drab. Only think very colorful was some kind of wall hanging, and that was an ugly orange. Anyone know of a game like this that is well-done, with lots of decorating choices? If there isn't one, it would be a great idea for a game.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Jan 25, 12 5:23 AM
Tried the demo as this is todays dd....
Thought it might be a change.. UGH.... Booring Boooooring, played for about half an hour are there any minigames???
Concept is good , I enjoyed the "Re Do " bits
... and may I ask does anyone out there keep a stick of dynamite in their kitchen.. Now my spelling as as bad as the devs !!! annoying is it not ???
Will not buy even as a dd may finish demo to see if I can do a bit more interior design !!!!

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 25, 12 5:37 PM
I think I would like this game if it weren't for the horrible hogs I wish they'd leave those out and just have the remodeling part. I really liked that part. I wouldn't mind a few hogs but they would have to be better than the kind with the tiny objects. I hate those.

[Post New]by ELMILLER2 on Jan 6, 13 10:20 AM
Contrary to all the other reviews I actually enjoyed this game, I love the renovation aspect of it, I cant wait for a sequel I will definately buy it !! We all make spelling mistakes, so cant knock it just for that !!!

Go to: