bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Oct 3, 11 8:39 AM
What an odd, little fun game. Glad I purchased this one. Lots of different things to do and solve. HOGS were unique and different through the whole story. HINT button was basically useless...took a long time to regenerate so I didn't use it much, just had to sit and figure it out. I never use tutorials, but it might have helped with this one since I had to figure out there was a flashlight to use and other things down in the right corner that were definately needed through the portals. Also, you need to assemble things in your inventory....the game makes you figure that one out. Had fun with this. You won't regret buying it.

tazdaffy
Narwhal
Narwhal
30,066 Posts

[Post New]by tazdaffy on Oct 3, 11 3:20 PM
I bought this game because part of the proceeds are going to the Cancer Society. It is a casual game, nice graphics with pretty and colorful scenery. It could have had more HOS's. It really didn't seem too me to last very long. But still worth the buy for me.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Oct 17, 11 4:52 PM
The spirit world & goggles are definitely a fabulous touch . . . !

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Dec 8, 11 2:01 PM
good game
tg for sparkles...lol...or i would still be lost in part 1
nice graphics
good story

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on May 17, 12 11:19 AM
I liked this game!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 11, 12 1:25 AM
crowtrobot wrote:The game is too linear to me for an iHOG. And the girl in the story flat out tells you what to do, and in the non-expert mode it shows you with sparkles where you need to go. I play games in casual/relaxed mode, and this is just way too simple. I think it would appeal to kids between the graphics, the easy HOG scenes and easy interactive tasks, but I just can't get into this game myself. If I had plenty of money to spend on games, I would probably buy this, but since I don't, I'll give it a miss. I already have a long list of games I really want but have to wait till I can afford them.

To those of you who enjoy this game, I'm glad you like it. If you haven't played the trial version yet, give it a try and see what you think. It's a good deal since it's the DD.

I believe from the reviews I have read that I am in the minority here. I don't dislike the game, I just don't care for it myself.

Another one in the minority. Ditto to all crowtrobot said, except even if I had a great deal of money, I would pass on this one even as a DD.

Go to: