Re:Welcome to Mysteries of Magic Island forum

[Post New]by mame13 on Mar 2, 12 1:06 PM
Finished this after two evenings. The scissors are mended on the anvil at the cottage and are used to cut the vines on the pillars beside the uncovered wall. The stone basin is filled with the magic water which displays an arc, then move on to the left for new rooms. It finally takes you back to the portal and then on to the village it started with. Hope you finally manage to solve it.

[Post New]by mame13 on Mar 2, 12 1:08 PM
mame13 wrote:Finished this after two evenings. The scissors are mended on the anvil at the cottage and are used to cut the vines on the pillars beside the uncovered wall. The stone basin is filled with the magic water which displays an arc, then move on to the left for new rooms. It finally takes you back to the portal and then on to the village it started with. Hope you finally manage to solve it.

cynthecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cynthecat on Mar 19, 12 12:29 PM
filrosa wrote:
margie14580 wrote:Thanks for hosting this forum.

I am stuck in the Mysteries of Magic Island at the scene where I am supposed to cut the hedges covering pillars. The scissors do not work on the hedges as the walk through blog indicates. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

cynthecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cynthecat on Mar 19, 12 12:31 PM
cynthecat wrote:
filrosa wrote:

I am stuck in the Mysteries of Magic Island at the scene where I am supposed to cut the hedges covering pillars. The scissors do not work on the hedges as the walk through blog indicates. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

[Post New]by gmart1950 on May 28, 12 5:46 PM

Thanks!

[Post New]by gmart1950 on Jun 15, 12 11:41 AM
I found ring one, two and four for the door, but missed something along the way to get ring #3. Can't figure out where to go. Another game bought and not working right.

[Post New]by frederiq on Jun 18, 12 3:19 AM
Help!!!! I am new to this type of game and tend NOT to read the instructions - on anything! Bad move! I have managed to get to the part where I reconstructed the red crystal and filled what looks like a bird bath with water but now the HINTS are telling me to go and explore again and I can't find anything else to do!

I have got glue, acid, scissors, pot of water, pyramid and an air rune in my inventory, but can't find anything to do with them!!!!!!!

Obviously I must have by-passed some important procedures in my haste. Please, can anyone help???????

[Post New]by mongo551 on Dec 15, 12 10:56 PM
I have reinstalled the game for the third time and even got some advice from the tech. I am again stuck at the same spot that I was in the other two. How can I get the pieces of the wind talisman to appear after putting the jewel together. I have used the water spell on the basin and the smokey image of the talisman appears but that is as far as I can get. Please help me to figure it out as I like this game and would like to finish it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Go to: