Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by flo1195 on Oct 30, 10 8:04 PM
xPsLn wrote:Hello. I'd like to ask how on earth do we move that stone away?? =S
Just take your builder to the stone and move them over it until the (!) comes and they will start to hit it with a stick

Picking Flowers...

[Post New]by flo1195 on Oct 30, 10 8:06 PM
Angylfire wrote:Ok,

Call me cooky but - please walk me thru picking flowers. i have tried everything! ok, well everything except what works! Arrrrrg!

Thanks!
You have to put them in front of the flowers not on the flowers

[Post New]by Bananam59 on Oct 30, 10 9:08 PM
flo1195 wrote:I am doing a task that involving me picking 10 items the object looks like a bag. i have no idea what that it. Does anyone know?

drop a worker on the mill you also need to grow wheat. Its a bag a flour

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Oct 31, 10 8:38 AM
hardhat24 wrote:The alter is nw ofhe origional building. Move a charactor to that area and you will get ! above there head. drop them there and they will start clearing brush away. It takes a little while.

Any help on slamander looking collectable?

Thank You!
I Got It Now =)

[Post New]by flo1195 on Oct 31, 10 10:50 AM
Bananam59 wrote:
flo1195 wrote:I am doing a task that involving me picking 10 items the object looks like a bag. i have no idea what that it. Does anyone know?

drop a worker on the mill you also need to grow wheat. Its a bag a flour
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by honeybee51 on Oct 31, 10 10:53 AM
The frog is beside the rock across the river, top left cornner of the square rock. in the grass

Edited on 10/31/2010 at 10:58:32 AM PST

[Post New]by honeybee51 on Oct 31, 10 11:03 AM
honeybee51 wrote:The frog is beside the rock across the river, top left cornner of the square rock. in the grass. Can anyone help me im stuck trying to build #2 hut so i can buy another worker, i have 10 workers. task keeps saying to feed my workers i feed them and nothing.

[Post New]by AbbieJade33 on Nov 1, 10 2:04 AM
Lainy21 wrote:It would be nice if someone answered the fireplace question!!! Seems all questions are being answered EXCEPT that one. UGH!!!!

Put a scientist on the fire in the middle of the farm for the totem pole first.

[Post New]by Schuetterfan on Nov 1, 10 5:53 AM
I am pretty much finished with the game (love it by the way). Just waiting on flour to be made for the cakes and then I'm done, but I haven't been able to find the alligator looking thing (top left collection, bottom left box). Can anyone tell me where to find it? Thanks

[Post New]by mands357 on Nov 1, 10 6:44 AM
cnogar wrote:I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

i'm stuck here tooo can anyone help please?

[Post New]by bogumilz on Nov 1, 10 2:53 PM
help, i found all totems, collect all collections, build everything, and had animation with the girl father and after that i have no tasks, what to do ...i tried put scientist in the fireplace totem but he sitting down and warming up by the fire :/:/
help , what to doo

[Post New]by fiona2188 on Nov 2, 10 3:38 AM
hi all, just wondered if someone could help me with a few of the collection gems, i cant find crab, bird and ring with a blue gem, hope someone can help

[Post New]by mcclureal89 on Nov 2, 10 10:50 AM
I am at the part in the game where they want me too move the stones but i cant get ne of my workers to do it. What do i have to do? Please help

Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by giovanna3 on Nov 2, 10 2:10 PM
Almosen wrote:
shill wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

I have exactly the same problem - any hints?

[Post New]by jawofech on Nov 3, 10 5:19 PM
Does anyone know where the snail shell that is in row two sixth from the left is? It's making me a little crazy.

[Post New]by stripe221 on Nov 4, 10 4:38 AM
oarmow wrote:I just completed the game and I have one collectible that I cannot find. It looks like it is a green rock or shell with lines around it. It is the 9th collectible in the 2nd row on the bottom between the green diamond thing and the coin with a square in the middle of it. It is driving me crazy because I cannot find it. I am clicking everywhere with no luck. Please help me out.

I found that one in the pink flowers that the bees use for honey. It was raining at the time i found it so try then?

Hope this helps.

I need the Yellow Gem stone if anyone can help me find it that would be great.

[Post New]by stripe221 on Nov 4, 10 4:42 AM
jawofech wrote:Does anyone know where the snail shell that is in row two sixth from the left is? It's making me a little crazy.

Hi not sure if this is the right location but i found a shell like that in the hand of the sacred place at the top of the sreen. Otherwise you could try the middles of the palm tree leaves?

Hope this helps

[Post New]by stripe221 on Nov 4, 10 4:49 AM
fiona2188 wrote:hi all, just wondered if someone could help me with a few of the collection gems, i cant find crab, bird and ring with a blue gem, hope someone can help

I dont remeber the exact locations but I think I found the bird in the rocks of the cave on the top right of the map (look for yellowish areas for it to hide in) or somewhere around that area. The ring was in the water on the top right also, blue bit was in and yellow bit was in the sand as I remeber, might have to look during rain but not sure.
The srab was somewhere on the top- middle on the far left side, but i found it by acciedent so im not so sure about that one.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by stripe221 on Nov 4, 10 4:54 AM
mands357 wrote:
cnogar wrote:I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

i'm stuck here tooo can anyone help please?

There are two totems, one in the river and one on the other side for when it rains. For the river one I moved the rock with the builder, built the bridge and opened the river totem with a high skilled scientist. you have to open this before you can open the one over the river.
For the one across the river I had to wait until it rained and discover the location and then open it with a high level scientist.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by stripe221 on Nov 4, 10 5:02 AM
mustangsally00 wrote:I dropped a builder with his skill level all the way up on the stone, where it says it needs 7 brothers, and I still just get the same message. Any suggestions, thanks.

You might not be up to that part if you havn't been prompted by the game messages, otherwise try to level up his science and building as i just dropped a person of moderate skills in each and it worked first time.

Hope this helps

Go to: