19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Tribe

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 1:31 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Nov 17, 11 1:39 PM
I bought this game last year and was very pleasantly surprised at how much detail there was to the game. Thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. It is not just a simple plant and sell produce game. Try it - I would be very surprised if you did not have trouble stop playing it

Bererengar
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Bererengar on Dec 6, 11 4:06 PM
I bought and finished this game today and must say that overall I'm very surprised and pleased. I expected an extremely simple game but was then told about the different story

The game takes a fresh approach on the island genre and everything is according to a casual game but still deep enough to keep one entangled throughout the entire gaming experience.

I recommend this game to anyone who want to dive into a little adventure on a long weekend and relax while watching the little people do their job. This game is extremely easy so there won't be any frustration!

The story is very basic but intriguing enough to keep playing until the end and the Collectables will keep you busy while you wait for things to finish getting produced etc...

I think you fishies will enjoy this little game and give it the credit it deserves

Overall I rate this game a 4 out of 5.

Edited on 12/06/2011 at 4:12:12 PM PST

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Jan 22, 14 1:57 PM
This could have been a great game, except for the big bottleneck when it comes to gathering the missing map pieces.

It is the only task. All else you have to do is wait for the next worm invasion, check that your workers do not get sick and that the warehouse does not get full. And wait... and wait... and wait... until all the missing pieces show up.

According to another game, it takes a full 2 hours until all the pieces show up.

That's a looong time to be bored out of one's skull.

Add to it that the remaining collection pieces cannot be found, and what started as a great wonderful game becomes one big frustration.

I disinstalled it, and I do not care how it ends. I will not spend two full hours staring at the screen hoping that another map piece shows up.

So, great disappointment.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME

Go to: